APPLE Purchase

Pennstatedj

Does anyone know if you can purchase an APPLE watch in the Apple store onboard the Reflection? Thanks.

I doubt that this will be possible anytime soon. I went to my fairly large nearby (110 miles) shopping-mall Apple Store a couple of weeks ago. They did not have all models on display, had just a few case/strap combinations in stock available to sell. Basically they are still a front end for online ordering. In my case, I went for a brown leather rather than wait for the black leather I had in mind. One nice app I found is Up Next. Put the dates of your next cruise into the app on your phone, a glance at your watch tells you how many days to go...

I doubt that this will be possible anytime soon. I went to my fairly large nearby (110 miles) shopping-mall Apple Store a couple of weeks ago. They did not have all models on display, had just a few case/strap combinations in stock available to sell. Basically they are still a front end for online ordering. In my case, I went for a brown leather rather than wait for the black leather I had in mind. One nice app I found is Up Next. Put the dates of your next cruise into the app on your phone, a glance at your watch tells you how many days to go...

Target Stores and Best Buy are now carrying them. Supply has eased up, unless you mean the Edition / luxury end.

Thanks do the heads up on the app. I keep meaning to see if Ship Mate has a watch app extension. (I use their countdown widget on my iOS devices).

Edited by perditax

You can order what you want online if you have seen what you want. Delivered next day in the UK and I can't think that US would be slower.

There are no watches, phones or cellular ipads on board.

Edited by Gordoncruickshank