Stateroom Amenities Survey

MustangGT

Princess will have to upgrade their suite experience in order to compete with the cruise lines going to the ship within a ship concept. Not only have NCL and Celebrity implemented this concept, but Royal Caribbean has as well on selected ships.

Many would disagree and would like to see flexible pricing where those who want these things can have them for a fee and those who do not don't have to pay. It was my impression from the survey that these perks would be available as a package for a fee.

I think suite guests pay enough and should have the perks added at no cost. Most of the perks listed don't cost Princess anything additional. I just think it's tacky if they are going to start nickel and diming the suite experience.

Edited by Iamcruzin

We book suites, not for the amenities, but for the extra room . . . . But, primarily for the fact is that we like to spend time in our cabin...reading, napping, watching movies/TV...and a suite is worth it to us for the privacy. We have crazy busy work lives and we enjoy just relaxing in our cabin.

Cruising for us is all about the itinerary, but we do love a good sea day in our cabin.

We do the same thing for the same reason! Love the larger room and large balcony. We jokingly call the balcony our "family room" since we're out there most of the time. I work a full time and part time job and want to relax in privacy when on vacation. Once I retire in 3.5 years, we'll probably get minisuites most of the time.