Kids and Specialty Dining

bgccsownsck

Looking into a wedding on an NCL cruise. Wondering about using Le Bistro or Moderno for my rehearsal dinner. Does anyone have experience with children in the Specialty restaurants? What are the charges for children? They would be 2-3 and other would be 7. I would be interested in the prices for all of the restaurants. Do they offer a children's priced UDP? What are the chances of seating 20 people at the same time? I understand they probably don't have a way of putting tables together but would they be able to get us into one area? Would also be interested in any advice about venues for ceremony and reception with pictures. We are looking at the Jewel for our ship.

Edited by bgccsownsck

Looking into a wedding on an NCL cruise. Wondering about using Le Bistro or Moderno for my rehearsal dinner. Does anyone have experience with children in the Specialty restaurants? What are the charges for children? I would be interested in the prices for all of the restaurants. What are the chances of seating 20 people at the same time? I understand they probably don't have a way of putting tables together but would they be able to get us into one area? Would also be interested in any advice about venues for ceremony and reception. We are looking at the Jewel for our ship.

This should all be set up with the Weddings at Sea wedding planner through NCL. I doubt you will be able to grab that large a group seating in Le Bistro or Moderno. Why a rehearsal dinner? Usually the on board ceremoney doesn't need a rehearsal.

We wanted to have dinner in Moderno one evening and were advised to have it a little later than we would have really liked. They had a booking for 20 people and said they would cause service to be slower to us.

We did go later and they had the 20 at two larger tables and they were still eating and drinking. But by the time we had finished the soup and salads they were about finished and we got the normal service.

Make sure you make a booking as soon as possible so they can advise others that you will be there.

Good luck; I hope it all goes well.

Mike