Current Menus for Giovanni's Table and Chop's on Indy

Doc2725

Trying to decide between these two for our cruise in a few weeks. I searched around the web, and on the RCI website, and can't find photos, or pdfs of the menu. I found a drop down one on RCI's website, but I can't copy and save it. If anyone has a link to a pdf, photo, etc. of these menus, and could share it with me, I'd be very grateful Thank you!

• 3 months later...

I noticed that the aged steaks and lobster have a price by them on the Chops menu. Does this meant that you pay an additional $21.00 for lobster after paying the specialty fee? Or does it mean you can order from the MDR for $21.00?

Thanks!

I noticed that the aged steaks and lobster have a price by them on the Chops menu. Does this meant that you pay an additional $21.00 for lobster after paying the specialty fee? Or does it mean you can order from the MDR for $21.00?

Thanks!

Those items are available in Chops only, and the prices are in addition to the specialty fee.

Thanks!

As Bob noted those two items are only available in Chops for that price in addition to the cover. There is, however, free lobster in the MDR on 7-night or longer cruises as part of the Fisherman's Plate on the Jasmine menu.