Crown & Anchor points?

KimboJam

Just wondering how you build up points,other than the amount of nights you cruise? Do store excursions count? Drink packages? What else can help you accumulate points?

There have been a few sailings lately where 3 additional points could be earned by each person in the cabin having an OBA of $450., but that is a recent thing. Aside from earning points for nights cruised (anywhere from 1-3 pts for each night depending on whether you are solo in a particular class of cabin, a double, or are booked in a suite as a solo or double) that's it.

Unless there is a special promotion like the recent one, you have to sail to accumulate loyalty points.

Just wondering how you build up points,other than the amount of nights you cruise? Do store excursions count? Drink packages? What else can help you accumulate points?

Book a JS cabin or higher and get double points.

There have been a few sailings lately where 3 additional points could be earned by each person in the cabin having an OBA of $450., but that is a recent thing. Aside from earning points for nights cruised (anywhere from 1-3 pts for each night depending on whether you are solo in a particular class of cabin, a double, or are booked in a suite as a solo or double) that's it.

Unless there is a special promotion like the recent one, you have to sail to accumulate loyalty points.

Earning 3 extra points was only available on Freedom during the month of September. You had to spend a total of $900 per cabin in order to earn the 3 extra points.

Oh KimboJam, your typo (and I know exactly what you meant, it was just a typo, but what a great one it was!;)) made me laugh so hard the tears nearly ran down my leg.

I can only WISH that STORE excursions counted, like how much shopping I've done in ports over the years. If shopping counted, instead of being a D+ in the bottom third of the point range, I'd be an absolute and official PINEAPPLE by now. (I mean a PINNACLE!):p:rolleyes::p

Thanks for the giggle!

Judy

Oh KimboJam, your typo (and I know exactly what you meant, it was just a typo, but what a great one it was!;)) made me laugh so hard the tears nearly ran down my leg.

I can only WISH that STORE excursions counted, like how much shopping I've done in ports over the years. If shopping counted, instead of being a D+ in the bottom third of the point range, I'd be an absolute and official PINEAPPLE by now. (I mean a PINNACLE!):p:rolleyes::p

Thanks for the giggle!

Judy

I also would love "store excursion" points! We spend a lot in the stores both onboard and at the ports!