Liberty of the Seas Nov 13

Sergio11

I Will be on the Liberty of Seas from Galveston on Nov 13, this is the only nine nighter that I've seen from RCI from Galveston.

Does anyone know what the production show is? and Ice show? How is the Italian Restaurant and how much do they charge? What is the charge for internet? What are the special perks for booking a Jr suite? Any tips and information will be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to getting away.

Edited by Sergio11

The only perks for JS are priority boarding with the suites and upgraded bathroom supplies. Portofino is still the Italian restaurant on Liberty and it is $25 pp. After the dry dock, it will be Giovanni's Table. You can google for a menu.

Today (Nov 1) is the repositioning cruise, not the 13th. The show is Saturday Night Fever and the other big production show is In The Air. Both are excellent with an excellent cast and not to be missed. The Ice Show is also excellent. The Italian Restaurant is also excellent.

Today (Nov 1) is the repositioning cruise, not the 13th. The show is Saturday Night Fever and the other big production show is In The Air. Both are excellent with an excellent cast and not to be missed. The Ice Show is also excellent. The Italian Restaurant is also excellent.

Hoping that both shows are still playing in May.

What type of show is "In The Air?" :confused:

Tell us where you are getting on the ship, and where you are getting off?:confused:

It's the first cruise out of Galveston and back to Galveston. It's a 9 night to get back on the normal Sunday to Sunday schedule. Galveston is Liberty's new home port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife and I are really excited about this cruise but now are stressing out about getting to the Port from the Houston International airport :( Are any of you getting a shuttle van or thinking about getting one and interested in splitting the cost? Taxi are way to expensive as well as renting a car one way which ends up being around $170:( Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:)

Edited by lindy3131

My wife and I are really excited about this cruise but now are stressing out about getting to the Port from the Houston International airport :( Are any of you getting a shuttle van or thinking about getting one and interested in splitting the cost? Taxi are way to expensive as well as renting a car one way which ends up being around $170:( Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:)

Check http://galvestonexpress.com/

I will be using them on Nov 29.

The RCI transport is not expensive at all. We used them last year for our Navigator cruise it was 64 per person round trip. This year we are arriving a day early for Liberty and are using RCI transfer to Bush one way 47 per person.

Rhonda

The shows are schedule around the 2 traditional seating times. If you have MTD, it's up to you to decide which show you want to do, and eat at an appropriate time. Early/main seating goest to the AFTER dinner show....Late seating goes BEFORE dinner. Very easy!

If there are "late-night adult" shows, they will be after all dinner service is finished...any adult may attend.

Edited by cb at sea

The shows sound great! Any idea what time they are as I want to do my restaurant reservations and don't want to miss the shows

Thanks!

Typically speaking 7 & 9pm. We like booking our MTD around 6:45pm.

Hint: Due to the high count of the masses entering the MDR at Early & Late seatings, there are lines for the Photographers stationed just outside the dining rooms. But if you arrive for pictures around 6:30pm, it's a breeze! Most of the photographers are just standing around. But @ 7pm, they pack up and move into the dining rooms to take pictures at the tables!