Allure of the Seas Lifeboat Drill

So my wife and I are set to leave this Friday for a 2 day to Nassau. She has never cruised before and I am hoping for perfection..

The boat departs at 8pm.. We are scheduled for the Mama Mia show at 9pm. The big question is when do they do the lifeboat drill? I don't want to be late for the show if they do it once the boat leaves.. Hoping this is done much earlier..

So my wife and I are set to leave this Friday for a 2 day to Nassau. She has never cruised before and I am hoping for perfection..

The boat departs at 8pm.. We are scheduled for the Mama Mia show at 9pm. The big question is when do they do the lifeboat drill? I don't want to be late for the show if they do it once the boat leaves.. Hoping this is done much earlier..

Muster is held prior to the ship's sailing, so you are good.

Since everyone, including many of the crew participates, you won't be late, or everyone will. Muster is typically around 4pm, but for your cruise that might vary.

Edited by BillOh

Since everyone, including many of the crew participates, you won't be late, or everyone will. Muster is typically around 4pm, but for your cruise that might vary.

Muster is usually 30-45 minutes prior to sail out...so this does vary.

We had to report to the theater and not outside, for our muster drill so this may even be more convenient.

Our was at 5pm leaving BCE. Easy, peasy. Walked over to the Amber Theater, sat down and watched the videos. Some ships, you have to stand under the lifeboat the whole drill which sucks.

The Carnival cruise I was just on, the muster points were inside. Someone with an accent and a bullhorn yelled at us for a while, then everyone filed out and up the stairs to see the lifeboat while someone else counted. I'm glad I'd already been through the process before or I'd have had no idea what was going on :D