Current Concierges continued discussion

LOL!!!! You are so right and they are so wrong! Even with orders from Miami they do not do the things they are suppose to do or lie about it (in my personal experience). I bet the concierges switching lounges is going over very well also:rolleyes:. What a mess that ship is in so many regards, imho. Glad to have one less ship to juggle until those that cruise her a lot give the thumbs up for major ship wide changes and vibes.

Cheers!

We were on Liberty last December and are headed back this coming December. And while it was more crowded than previous December cruises we had been on, I can't think of anything that I would consider a mess. (besides our room after our son played for a while!) The concierges were a bit less attentive, but nothing detrimental to our cruise. But I was totally occupied making sure my mom and my son were ok, so it's very possible I missed something that I would have noticed otherwise. What have I missed? And what should be happening that isn't?

Currently on Serenade. Mario just began his two month rotation in the CL yesterday and Gamaliel Sanchez is in the DL.

Oh, and Melody just signed back on yesterday and is in the Schooner Bar!

Edited by Bonanza

We were on Liberty last December and are headed back this coming December. And while it was more crowded than previous December cruises we had been on, I can't think of anything that I would consider a mess. (besides our room after our son played for a while!) The concierges were a bit less attentive, but nothing detrimental to our cruise. But I was totally occupied making sure my mom and my son were ok, so it's very possible I missed something that I would have noticed otherwise. What have I missed? And what should be happening that isn't?

I'd like to know this too. We were on B2B in late Feb/early March after Drydock and we had a great time.

We were on LB for two weeks in May. Nothing was a "mess". Great crew, great ship. Good food in both WJ and MDR. Great MDR service first week. Ate in WJ dinner second week. Several nights had Mongolian BBQ there. Love that there is sushi every night for WJ dinner. Anis and servers were great in Suite Lounge. Ah, the SL. What a great venue! And the snacks there were very good as well. Crab cakes one night each week! Ice show great, SNF great. New slides, new golf. What's not to like? Just thought of one thing not to like: the promenade when sales are going on!

Edited by 39august

Where is Ricardo Mock, please? Last I heard he was on Brilliance as CL.

Ricardo is on Brilliance in the DL: he will be there until Sept!

Just received an email from him!

His health is good; lost some weight and he's trying to get back!

Got a pic with my TA (she was there last cruise) and he looks real good, and that smile[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

We were on LB for two weeks in May. Nothing was a "mess". Great crew, great ship. Good food in both WJ and MDR. Great MDR service first week. Ate in WJ dinner second week. Several nights had Mongolian BBQ there. Love that there is sushi every night for WJ dinner. Anis and servers were great in Suite Lounge. Ah, the SL. What a great venue! And the snacks there were very good as well. Crab cakes one night each week! Ice show great, SNF great. New slides, new golf. What's not to like? Just thought of one thing not to like: the promenade when sales are going on!

The sushi was great

Thank you and thank you too, Karen. Glad things haven't suddenly gone downhill. On our cruise, the only time we had a problem was when there was an aerobics (zumba? pilates?) class on the promenade. :eek: Much noisier than we wanted before 9 am, but since I didn't have to clean dishes that day, I'll take it.

Thank you and thank you too, Karen. Glad things haven't suddenly gone downhill. On our cruise, the only time we had a problem was when there was an aerobics (zumba? pilates?) class on the promenade. :eek: Much noisier than we wanted before 9 am, but since I didn't have to clean dishes that day, I'll take it.

LOS - No more Zumba classes on the Promenade - that was an Amy thing (CD). Amy let on Sunday for her new Sales Position shoreside!

Also, Sushi Bar in MDR at lunch on Sat.

Carla

Anyone know who will be replacing Rahul on the Freedom? Cruising in September & March both
When Rahul is on vacation, I think Bertie Almedia will be in the CL. He is on vacation until mid-June.

We are on FR on 6-19 and I will ask him about March -- he may be on vacation then with Bertie covering the CL.

I just spoke to Ina in the DL on Grandeur. She is here for two more weeks and then she doesn't know who is replacing her, but she will be back in August. Francis is in the CL until she returns in August.

We are really rocking and rolling! We actually had water come in our window last night! The waves are very high and a lot of people are sick. We actually left Bermuda 2 hours early!

Cheryl

I just spoke to Ina in the DL on Grandeur. She is here for two more weeks and then she doesn't know who is replacing her, but she will be back in August. Francis is in the CL until she returns in August.

We are really rocking and rolling! We actually had water come in our window last night! The waves are very high and a lot of people are sick. We actually left Bermuda 2 hours early!

Cheryl

Thanks for the information Cheryl. I updated the GoogleDoc.

I guess you got the affects of TS Colin after it left Charleston. Hope today was better.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0