Current Concierges continued discussion

What a complete waste Juan Diego is in the Diamond lounge.

I'm not sure what you mean by "complete waste." I sailed with him in late May on Explorer, and he seemed very capable managing the Diamond Lounge. I have known Juan Diego for almost 10 years, and always thought he was one of the better Concierges.

Many of of think he's talents are much better utilized in the Concierge Lounge.

I think the views in the DL are better than the CL on Radiance anyway,

which has a forward sweeping view as you slide through the inland waterway

in Alaska.

I also like the DL better on Freedom class ships. We see Sherri in both lounges

though on Freedom. ;)

Edited by island lady

I'm not sure what you mean by "complete waste." I sailed with him in late May on Explorer, and he seemed very capable managing the Diamond Lounge. I have known Juan Diego for almost 10 years, and always thought he was one of the better Concierges.

Looking forward to seeing him in action in a few weeks. :)

Still not sure if I have met him before though. What ship was he usually

on?

on?

Radiance, for many years. I think he started on Serenade (at least that is where we met him in 2007), and left Radiance to go to Anthem. He came back to Radiance last week, after a few months on Explorer.

Edited by travelgoddess1

What I meant was he is absolutely fabulous in the Concierge lounge!! he is more than fantastic anywhere. Would follow him anywhere. By far one of the absolute Concierges in the fleet. Just prefer him where I would be - the concerige lounge.

What I meant was he is absolutely fabulous in the Concierge lounge!! he is more than fantastic anywhere. Would follow him anywhere. By far one of the absolute Concierges in the fleet. Just prefer him where I would be - the concerige lounge.

Ditto. Our feelings exactly!!!

Just curious about when to write to the Loyalty Ambassadors. Do you write to them to hold spots on future cruises before you sail? Is that even allowed?

The Loyalty Ambassador is different from a Future Cruise

associate. The LA wrote an email to me on a personal nature.

A friend from a previous cruise and she just wrote me a note. I

can't think of any reason why one would need to contact either

one prior to a cruise other than that of a personal nature. :)

on?

Hey Pat -- neat that your are doing a B2B on RA in Alaska -- that will be different experience!

On Enchantment I have heard that Alan will be back on August 8th. I don't know who is replacing him now while he is out. We are boarding Enchantment that day and very glad he will be back then. We think he is great!

I see that Patricia Dcostsa goes on vacation in June, 2016 and no announcement as to where she will be assigned when she returns. She was the Concierge on my TA on the Vision and was the best! I hope she gets assigned to the Brilliance in October for my next TA. I would enjoy meeting with her again.:)

Any update on: 1-Who is covering EN CL while Alan is on vacation; 2-Where Patricia will be when she returns from Vacation; 3-Concierges on VI and BR.

Thanks https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

When we left the Vision on 6/18 it was MJ in the Concierge Lounge and he had only just returned and it was a Vojtech in the Diamond Lounge - he is still there as we received an e mail from him yesterday.

When we left the Vision on 6/18 it was MJ in the Concierge Lounge and he had only just returned and it was a Vojtech in the Diamond Lounge - he is still there as we received an e mail from him yesterday.

Updated the Google Doc for VI's DL: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

The Loyalty Ambassador is different from a Future Cruise

associate. The LA wrote an email to me on a personal nature.

A friend from a previous cruise and she just wrote me a note. I

can't think of any reason why one would need to contact either

one prior to a cruise other than that of a personal nature. :)

Thanks! I wasn't trying to pry; just wanted to make sure that I wasn't overlooking something I could be doing to make our cruises as great as possible.

Radiance, for many years. I think he started on Serenade (at least that is where we met him in 2007), and left Radiance to go to Anthem. He came back to Radiance last week, after a few months on Explorer.

Thanks! :)

It's been four years since we were aboard Radiance. I think I remember Andrew

in the DL. We spent most of our time in the DL for the view anyway.

Edited by island lady

Hey Pat -- neat that your are doing a B2B on RA in Alaska -- that will be different experience!

Hi Sherri! :)

Yeah, it will simply double the pleasure of being on Radiance Alaska cruise from when

we were on board four years ago!

And we have corner aft 9256 again for BOTH legs. :D