Diamond Member

On our TA it was only $30 for diamond

Also the pkg was $15 per day

Maybe the new Voom internet will lower prices:confused:

On Quantum and Oasis class the package is $15 per day or $30 for a single 24 hour period. On all other ships the internet is $20 per day or $40 for a 24 hour package.

The Diamond discount will be $30 or $40 and the D+ discounts $60 or $80 depending on the ship.

Voom internet has lowered the internet prices.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Voom internet has lowered the internet prices.

That is a good thing

I think this company is out of Oregon which is even better:D

Isnt Voom on other ships like the Enchantment and Freedom as well

Edited by jonbgd

Here is a thread just posted regarding Recent Listing of Onboard Offers (coupons) by C&A Level

Patti,

I was wondering if you could tell me who the current concierge on the Allure of the Seas is and how I get in touch with them? I'm a Diamond Plusmember staying in a Grande Suite soon. It has been awhile since I've been on cruise critic so not sure where to find info.

Thank you!!

Here is a thread just posted regarding Recent Listing of Onboard Offers (coupons) by C&A Level

Patti,

I was wondering if you could tell me who the current concierge on the Allure of the Seas is and how I get in touch with them? I'm a Diamond Plusmember staying in a Grande Suite soon. It has been awhile since I've been on cruise critic so not sure where to find info.

Thank you!!

Patti,

Thank you!!

Here is the link to the Google Spread Sheet listing those individuals in the CL and DL https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

It will also give you the email address for each ship.

Edit to add: Since the Allure went into drydock, the CL that was located on Deck 11 & 12 is now the Diamond Club. The Suite Lounge is now located on Deck 17.

Edited by cruisenfever