Pizza on Enchantment

iloverags2

Does anyone know if there is a similar place to Sorrento's on the Enchantment of the Seas? Somewhere that has slices available during off-dining times? One of my favorite things to do is grab some pizza at odd hours of the day! (My mom too, who is sailing with me!)

Yes, they have a pizza place. Its not called sorrento's. I didnt try any pizza on the enchantment. It didn't look good.

The only thing i can compare it to is the sorrentos on the oasis class. In my opinion its not even close.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

Yes, they have a pizza place. Its not called sorrento's. I didnt try any pizza on the enchantment. It didn't look good.

The only thing i can compare it to is the sorrentos on the oasis class. In my opinion its not even close.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

Would that be the pizza in the solarium? I've never been on Enchantment, but might when it moves to Miami. The pizza at Sorrento's on Majesty isn't bad, especially at 2am if you get a pizza that just came out of the oven. I had a piece on Jewel late one night from the Solarium Bistro (or whatever it was called), and it was awful.

Edited by BillOh

LOL! Ok, I won't look forward to it then! Thanks for the heads-up. :D

John, as you can see from his history, has actually been on Enchantment so that opinion has weight, but if in the odd chance you are walking buy just as they put a new pizza out, it might be ok. IMO, the only pizza on Royal Caribbean is the made to order personal pizza on the Oasis class.

The Park Café on Enchantment should be called The "Pork Café" .... that's all they had up there as a sandwich option any time we went up there ...! .. I saw some unappetizing pizza up there too, I think .. gotta say regardless of what RC ship youre on, just put the thought of decent pizza outta ur mind.

Edited by F27TW

The Park Café on Enchantment should be called The "Pork Café" .... that's all they had up there as a sandwich option any time we went up there ...! .. I saw some unappetizing pizza up there too, I think .. gotta say regardless of what RC ship youre on, just put the thought of decent pizza outta ur mind.

They had beef on Oct 31, but it was inedible. Pork was pretty good on embarkation day

John, as you can see from his history, has actually been on Enchantment so that opinion has weight, but if in the odd chance you are walking buy just as they put a new pizza out, it might be ok. IMO, the only pizza on Royal Caribbean is the made to order personal pizza on the Oasis class.

Laura has had some success on Freedom if you ask them to stick a slice back in the oven.

For the life of me I can't figure out why they can't make a better pie

Laura has had some success on Freedom if you ask them to stick a slice back in the oven.

For the life of me I can't figure out why they can't make a better pie

1. Never thought of that

2. A good question. Some of the people would be quick to say, and I'm sure I read it somewhere today, "With all the food available on a cruise ship why are you concerned with pizza. " But I don't subscribe to that idea. Not everything I ingest on a cruise has to be a culinary delite, sometimes I just want something lite to hold me over till the main affair or a snack to hold me over to morning. I would enjoy, but can live without, something better. I am surprised that a better pizza place hasn't made it a place like the boardwalk or somewhere else.

I kind of thought the personal pizza on the Oasis class was a step in that direction, but it seems to be one of the few remaining secrets for the Oasis class. Perhaps RC sees that as a lack of interest? You do have to wait 10 minutes for it. To this day, I think my picture of the personal pizza from my Allure 2011 cruise remains the only time anyone has ever posted a picture of a RC pizza on cruise critic.

Edited by BillOh

You guys have me convinced...I won't be "enjoying" pizza on our cruise! :D I might be eating a slice, but I won't be enjoying a slice. LOL!

I completely understand, to help slide it over to the actual enjoy they usually have hot pepper seeds and a Parmesan shaker nearby. It helps. If you grab a hot piece it can be made edible.

Edited by BillOh

Papa Vitos in Cape Canaveral for your pre or post cruise fix.

Think anyone would notice me bringing on contraband? Ha ha! That does look good!

I completely understand, to help slide it over to the actual enjoy they usually have hot pepper seeds and a Parmesan shaker nearby. It helps. If you grab a hot piece it can be made edible.

Thanks for the tip! Will give that a try!

Does anyone know if there is a similar place to Sorrento's on the Enchantment of the Seas? Somewhere that has slices available during off-dining times? One of my favorite things to do is grab some pizza at odd hours of the day! (My mom too, who is sailing with me!)

They serve pizza in the Park cafe in the solarium. Hope it helps.. It was only Pepperoni or Cheese