On the Escape!

Lily815

Can someone who has actually been on the Escape give me the hours for the specialty restaurants? Do the have any lunch hours?

I was on the escape and if I remember correctly they do not have lunch hours. Sorry I was too busy drinking then to worry about lunch lol.

Sorry I was too busy drinking then to worry about lunch lol.

Motley - inspire us. Can you provide an overview of your UBP consumption over the three days? When did you start, what were you drinking and how many, when did you crash? Any drinks that were new to you and either a winner or loser? Don't let us down.

Motley - inspire us. Can you provide an overview of your UBP consumption over the three days? When did you start, what were you drinking and how many, when did you crash? Any drinks that were new to you and either a winner or loser? Don't let us down.

This is the winner quote.

Motley - PLEASE reply!!!!

We agree! The crew definitely makes a cruise more fun. As long as you aren't a demanding person, they are usually fun. I wish Lorelie was also on the Escape. We had a blast between Bong, her and Rod on the Getaway.

Lorelie didn't want to open a new ship. I think she likes the Getaway. Clarence(chocolate cowboy) is on the Escape though too.

Lorelie didn't want to open a new ship. I think she likes the Getaway. Clarence(chocolate cowboy) is on the Escape though too.

I don't think we've met Clarence but I'm sure we will :) I heard she didn't like opening new ships and I guess I can't blame her. But we will miss her tho.

Freestyle Dailies from the TA Courtesy of eroller:

How NORMAL are these dining hours for a cruise? I was stunned at the difficulty of getting food and how many venues were closed most of the day. I didn't consult my dailies (first time cruiser error) well enough to understand I only had a two hour window to try Pinchos or five hours for Margaritaville. I was sold on the notion that food was plentiful, available 24/7, and of decent quality. None of that proved true. Great cruise -- except I was starving for decent food.

I don't think we've met Clarence but I'm sure we will :) I heard she didn't like opening new ships and I guess I can't blame her. But we will miss her tho.

Clarence works Margaritaville bar, but during the TA, he also filled in all over the ship as needed.

Clarence worked the bar outside the Mojito bar on the Getaway. He's hard to miss. He's always wearing his cowboy hat.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

We were in 9324 - When the beds are next to the closet and the beds are in the single bed, not queen, configuration it is tight to get into the closet. The extra foot this poster is talking about, is then between the two beds.

Hope this helps some. :)

Hi Cruisercl!

I have 9324 booked in Jan!!! So sounds like the desk area is next to the balcony? Also do you have any pictures of the room/balcony & do you think you could have fit 2 loungers on it?

Thanks! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Do you know where Bong is working?

Thanks

He was at Sugarcane Mojito Bar on Escape. He was joined by a fantastic bartender named Marcos, who despite our love for Bong on Getaway, we preferred Marcos on this cruise. He was friendlier, much quicker, and mixed a better drink.

He was at Sugarcane Mojito Bar on Escape. He was joined by a fantastic bartender named Marcos, who despite our love for Bong on Getaway, we preferred Marcos on this cruise. He was friendlier, much quicker, and mixed a better drink.

I found Bong and Marcos at the Mojito bar. Thanks. Will look for chocolate cowboy tomorrow!

Hi @LrgPizza !! Saw that you were in 14286. Did you say that that room is an angled balcony? The deck plans show that the angled balcony room is 14288 (which I booked for my daughter in January). Did I goof?? Which one has the angle??

If you read further through the thread, I corrected that, because I had the numbers transposed. I was in 14268, which is angled. Sorry for the confusion.