Vines on Island?

Tipsy252

We are due to cruise on Island Princess at the end of Dec and as we both are wine drinkers, I wondered if there was a Vines on board? If not is there another wine bar type place to hang out? Also on Celebrity we used the Martini bar for pre-dinner aperitifs, is there something similar on Island?

I guess we could always go to the bar in the Atrium, which is usually good for a spot of people watching.

We are due to cruise on Island Princess at the end of Dec and as we both are wine drinkers, I wondered if there was a Vines on board? If not is there another wine bar type place to hang out? Also on Celebrity we used the Martini bar for pre-dinner aperitifs, is there something similar on Island?

I guess we could always go to the bar in the Atrium, which is usually good for a spot of people watching.

No Vines on the Island Princess.

The martini bar is Crooner's on Deck 7 in the atrium. In the recent past Crooner's has provided nuts or bar mix if you request it. They have also had trays of olives.

The Wheelhouse bar is more private with more comfortable seating. They also have had nuts and bar mix, but I don't know about the olives.

Since the re-design of the Island Princess, I'm not certain where theynow hold the Elite/Platinum Happy Hour. If they now use the Wheelhouse Bar, then that venue will not be available and you may have to go to Explorer's Lounge.

No Vines on the Island Princess.

The martini bar is Crooner's on Deck 7 in the atrium. In the recent past Crooner's has provided nuts or bar mix if you request it. They have also had trays of olives.

The Wheelhouse bar is more private with more comfortable seating. They also have had nuts and bar mix, but I don't know about the olives.

Since the re-design of the Island Princess, I'm not certain where theynow hold the Elite/Platinum Happy Hour. If they now use the Wheelhouse Bar, then that venue will not be available and you may have to go to Explorer's Lounge.

Oh no way! I thought ALL Princess ships had Vines! Guess I need to double check every time I book.... we live at Vines :)

Oh no way! I thought ALL Princess ships had Vines! Guess I need to double check every time I book.... we live at Vines :)

No Vines on the Diamond, Dawn, Sea, Sun, Coral, Island, Ocean. However, there must be some bar that has a selection of wine by the glass similar to Vines. All others have Vines.

We have been on the Island and the Coral. They have offered wine flights similar to those at Vines at the La Patisserie Bar on Plaza deck. There is a nice seating area there and good views of the sea from the windows. The is no food service capability so like Vines on the Grand and the Sapphire they do not offer tapas or sushi. That bar is also where they have the espresso machine to make the specialty coffee drinks. Edited by IECalCruiser