Shopping in Nassau and Port Canaveral

jackparts

Port Canaveral take a shuttle ($13 pp) or a taxi to Cocoa Beach and Ron Johns Surf Shop. Next door is another surf shop with a cool shark tank. Short walk from there is the beach.

Nassau has a lot of shops set up with the usual island stuff, shells, bottles of sand, and yes, hair braiding. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch ($40 for 2) and the Harley Davidson Store. Air conditioning in both felt great. Didn't even make it to the beaches this time.

Hope you make it to GSC!

Have a great cruise :)

Been to both before, ladies and kids would like to do a little shopping near the port. Any usual chain stores nearby to keep them happy?

Which ship are you on? Reason I ask is BA has been docking the last two weeks off Flounder Street FWIW.

Been to both before, ladies and kids would like to do a little shopping near the port. Any usual chain stores nearby to keep them happy?

In Cocoa Beach get a taxi or shuttle to take you to Ron Jon's there is plenty to look around in there plus awesome picture opportunities and several shops near by you can visit

In Nassau get off the cruise ship and go thru the customs building and take a right when your outside the building - walk past all the horse carriages and up further on your left hand side is a place called the Straw Market

If I might suggest if you visit the straw market - Go towards the middle backside because a lot of people visit the people up front to start with by the time they get to the middle back they are broke or bought all they want so the people made great deals

ALSO ... no matter what the price is they give you there they will take less I always drop the price a few dollars below what I actually want to spend this way when they say oh how about this instead you can be like ok what about $10 and we got a deal and 9 times out of 10 they will take it