Wrong luggage tags

blitzac

Hi all, new to the forum and love all the information. I have a question about luggage tags.

A few weeks ago I booked a cruise on the oasis for dec 5th sailing. I had already went through the online check in process and printed the set sail pass and luggage tags. About a week ago I called to change my stateroom and on the website under my cruises I go to print out new luggage tags for the new stateroom but it still shows my old stateroom luggage tags, been this way for a week. Will they ever update it to the new stateroom tags? or should I just call?

Thanks for any input

I believe you do have to call and have the set sail officially re-issued but not 100% positive. I do know for sure though someone on here will know exactly what needs to be done.

However, there really is no need to print the luggage tags ahead of time. The porters will have plenty you can fill out at the pier and attach with the most up to date info. Just bring a pen with you to move things along a bit faster.

Hi all, new to the forum and love all the information. I have a question about luggage tags.

A few weeks ago I booked a cruise on the oasis for dec 5th sailing. I had already went through the online check in process and printed the set sail pass and luggage tags. About a week ago I called to change my stateroom and on the website under my cruises I go to print out new luggage tags for the new stateroom but it still shows my old stateroom luggage tags, been this way for a week. Will they ever update it to the new stateroom tags? or should I just call?

Thanks for any input

As others have said, it is no big deal to have the porters fill out tags for you.

However, if you prefer to use the preprinted tags, contact whoever booked your cruise ank ask them to request your cruise docs be re-issued. This takes a day or so, and then your downloadable luggage tags will be correct.

Our daughter and DH's sister were with us on a b2b last year and never received their tags for the 2nd cruise, since they weren't changing cabins, I merely made up address labels showing the new date and cruise plus their names and attached to additional printed tags. our most recent cruise, DH's tag holder got pulled loose and tags lost, so the Porter attached a new tag. Interestingly, his luggage was the last to arrive at our room.