Cruising over Thanksgiving

Ronsangel

I'm looking at a 12 night Anthem cruise for Nov. 2016, and just realized it's Thanksgiving a few days prior (Thanksgiving is Nov. 24 and the cruise leaves Nov. 27). Since it leaves as the holiday weekend is ending, what are the chances it will be full of kids? I don't dislike children, but having been on cruises with many kids and few kids, I prefer fewer. Thoughts?

So, we went on a cruise on Majesty day after Thanksgiving. It wAs fantastic. The only downside was the airport in Miami. It would have been quicker to off load our bags and walked to the terminal. That said the cruise was fantastic and had very little problem with kids. They were all behaved. I just booked a cruise Sunday of thanksgiving weekend but we arrive on Saturday and cruise out on Sunday.

I'm looking at a 12 night Anthem cruise for Nov. 2016, and just realized it's Thanksgiving a few days prior (Thanksgiving is Nov. 24 and the cruise leaves Nov. 27). Since it leaves as the holiday weekend is ending, what are the chances it will be full of kids? I don't dislike children, but having been on cruises with many kids and few kids, I prefer fewer. Thoughts?

Probably fewer kids, but very expensive (popular) travel day.