Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing Updated December 4th, 2015

rafinmd

Taking my better half on the Inside Passage voyage, on the Nieuw Amsterdam August 27th through Sept 3rd, 2016. Not counting a weekend getaway or two, this will be our first big trip together. And I guarantee, she will be mad because I am "spending too much money on her". Also the main reason for the cruise is I am taking my folks along for their 40th anniversary which falls on the 28th.

oh how nice - so your parents and your DH. Sounds like you will have fun celebrating. Delighted to add this for you.

kazu;

I had to look this up in reply on another thread - so I thought I'd pass this info along to you. In my June 1016 B2B:

Avalon Tranquility II & Poetry II: 16-DAY Rhine & Rhône Revealed /SB - Amsterdam to Côte d’Azur (Rhine, Saône and Rhône) Jun 2016

kazu;

I had to look this up in reply on another thread - so I thought I'd pass this info along to you. In my June 1016 B2B:

Avalon Tranquility II & Poetry II: 16-DAY Rhine & Rhône Revealed /SB - Amsterdam to Côte d’Azur (Rhine, Saône and Rhône) Jun 2016

thanks I'll take a look and get this fixed up for you.

:( sad to request you remove 1of4 from the May 7 2016 N Amsterdam to Alaska out of Vancouver. After months of medical testing I just got word that I am not cleared to travel.

ahhh, I am so very sorry to hear this 1of4. I know how much you were looking forward to this cruise.

I hope your issues are resolved SOON and of course, I will respect your wishes.

Hopefully, other cruises will be in your future soon.

Cruisin Kay D and Mike on 11 nt Zuiderdam Panama Canal roundtrip cruise Jan 4-15, 2016 -- 3 star finally!

Bonnie L and Wayne on 11 nt Zuiderdam Panama Canal roundtrip cruise Jan 4-15, 2016

jplewis1 on 11 nt Zuiderdam Panama Canal roundtrip cruise Jan 4-15, 2016

Edited by Cruisin Kay D

Cruisin Kay D and Mike on 11 nt Zuiderdam Panama Canal roundtrip cruise Jan 4-15, 2016 -- 3 star finally!

Bonnie L and Wayne on 11 nt Zuiderdam Panama Canal roundtrip cruise Jan 4-15, 2016

jplewis1 on 11 nt Zuiderdam Panama Canal roundtrip cruise Jan 4-15, 2016

I am happy to add you to the Future Cruise Listing.

A bit confused on the other names listed though?

Normally each CC member posts that wants to be listed (and get a Bon voyage).

Not everyone wants their names publicized on the Future Cruise Listing. Some people guard their privacy and I respect that so I am in a bit of a quandary.

I assume Bonnie & Wayne are travelling with you and not CC members? This being the case, I can add in the details of your cruise on your line of the FCL

jplewis1 is a CC member so should be posting on the FCL on their own?

They can simply quote my post here to confirm permission if that suits?

Just let me know - thanks :)

kazu;

I think I have this fixed, but we are showing you B2B with P'dam and then these two - so you are still on the P'dam correct? just want to make sure if you see this. thanks :)

I think I have this fixed, but we are showing you B2B with P'dam and then these two - so you are still on the P'dam correct? just want to make sure if you see this. thanks :)

It's P'dam, this riverboat trip [two different boats/same trip - from the Rhine at Basel you transfer to the sister ship at Strasbourg keeping the same room number and continue on the other leg to Cote d'Azur] and then returning to US on QM2.

While you were gone, I was told you would need the name of my riverboat cruise for your info. When I looked up the trip for another thread, I decided to inform you at the same time. Sorry for the confusion.

It's P'dam, this riverboat trip [two different boats/same trip - from the Rhine at Basel you transfer to the sister ship at Strasbourg keeping the same room number and continue on the other leg to Cote d'Azur] and then returning to US on QM2.

While you were gone, I was told you would need the name of my riverboat cruise for your info. When I looked up the trip for another thread, I decided to inform you at the same time. Sorry for the confusion.

thanks so much - I think I have it figured out now. Sorry if I was confused.

Sounds very unique!

appreciate your patience. I'd like to get it right;)

thanks so much :)

Edited by kazu

thanks so much - I think I have it figured out now. Sorry if I was confused.

Sounds very unique!

appreciate your patience. I'd like to get it right;)

thanks so much :)

It's my trip so I know it pretty well. On the bus trip to connect the two ships you also have an excursion, so it's not all just a bus ride.

It sounded unique to me too - but I was going to get to see two rivers I probably would have not seen otherwise. Also a chance to see France without having to visit Paris.

Colonel Mustard, in the billiard room, with the candlestick.

:confused:

Wait, that's not it...

Let's try:

Alcarondas, on the Zuiderdam, to the Panama Canal, on January 15, 2016.

That's the ticket. ;)

thanks for the laugh :D

So, the Panama Canal Sunfarer from the sounds of things. And it looks like the 10 day.

that's a good one. hope you enjoy it.

happy to add it for you. I'll use my candlestick :)