Anthem --PDF of all decks

I have created a PDF of all the decks of the Anthem. The Dropbox link is here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1xovy66ilfyitv/AnthemDecks.pdf?oref=e&n=360024570

A couple of notes:

It looks good on my Nexus tablet, only OK on my iPod touch

I put 2 blank pages at the beginning of the document in order to line the page numbers up with the Deck numbers

Download and enjoy!

Edited by Pony Player

A couple of notes:

I put 2 blank pages at the beginning of the document in order to line the page numbers up with the Deck numbers

Download and enjoy!

We sail on her in March. Thank you so much for the PDFs. That is why this site is outstanding. People like you. Happy sailing!

Very handy. My only gripe, and I think this is RCCL's fault, is that forward vs aft is not consistent between deck plan images. Sometimes the top of the image is forward, other times it is flipped. I'm not sure why they are inconsistent.

That is a great PDF! thank you :) we are looking at ovation for 2017, and have looked at a pdf of the decks, but with all the side details on your document it is so much easier to work out what the cabin categories are, and entertainment/bar/for areas are about. It saves a lot of time compared to trolling through the RCI site :)

Very handy. My only gripe, and I think this is RCCL's fault, is that forward vs aft is not consistent between deck plan images. Sometimes the top of the image is forward, other times it is flipped. I'm not sure why they are inconsistent.

Either it's fixed, or you are mistaken. The decks with the forward facing cabins look odd, but they are bow forward

Oh good to know. I generally don't hang out on the UK. Website so I was unaware that the PDFs existed there. Silly me for thinking that a useful document on the UK website will automatically be put on the US website. I will point out however that I at least put two blank pages in front of the deck plans in order to make the page numbers line up with the deck numbers

Edited by Pony Player

Oh good to know. I generally don't hang out on the UK. Website so I was unaware that the PDFs existed there. Silly me for thinking that a useful document on the UK website will automatically be put on the US website. I will point out however that I at least put two blank pages in front of the deck plans in order to make the page numbers line up with the deck numbers

The UK website is superior in several ways.

Since the latest changes on the US site, you can't see all of the categories within categories, i.e., it only show you prices for ONE category of balcony cabins when you click on "balcony". The UK site still shows all of the categories.

It also shows FAR more cabins in each category that are available.

A couple of notes:

Download and enjoy!

Very Nice! And a very handy document. Thanks so much for sharing! :D:):D