Mix and Mingle Party (Allure)

shadbrew

Does anyone know how to contact RCCL to find out why all of us (way over 25 of us) are not getting to have a mix and mingle party on the Allure, during the 12/27/15 to 1/3/16 cruise? We've all signed up, some of us twice, but the number never changes. No one has received a confirmation, so we'd like to find out who we might contact about this oversight.

Does anyone know how to contact RCCL to find out why all of us (way over 25 of us) are not getting to have a mix and mingle party on the Allure, during the 12/27/15 to 1/3/16 cruise? We've all signed up, some of us twice, but the number never changes. No one has received a confirmation, so we'd like to find out who we might contact about this oversight.

I am wondering what you are expecting to get prior to your sailing? We had a Meet N Mingle set up on our 1st sea day by Royal when we sailed on Allure. We got nothing in advance of the sailing. We may have gotten some information from cruisers who had sailed on a prior sailing, so we had an idea of the time to expect the MeetNMingle to occur.

I called crown and anchor and they informed me that cruise critic arrange the mix and mingle directly with ship. They suggested I find contact number for cruise critic. Look under cruise critic web site and find contact numbers. I found a list of people under cruise critic but I did not have any luck talking to anyone. A lot of mix and mingles are being scheduled same time as crown and anchor welcome back party. Good luck.

I am wondering what you are expecting to get prior to your sailing? We had a Meet N Mingle set up on our 1st sea day by Royal when we sailed on Allure. We got nothing in advance of the sailing. We may have gotten some information from cruisers who had sailed on a prior sailing, so we had an idea of the time to expect the MeetNMingle to occur.

Their cruise should be listed on the confirmed list if they have met the 25 person requirement. The time of the party and location is also listed for confirmed parties.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/ccConfirmedPartyList.do?src=CCC

Their cruise should be listed on the confirmed list if they have met the 25 person requirement. The time of the party and location is also listed for confirmed parties.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/ccConfirmedPartyList.do?src=CCC

We know we have more than 25 people signed up, but our tally never changes. It has been "stuck" on 23 people for months.