Exact Copenhagen Port for Serenade

Taking Serenade out of Copenhagen at the end of May. Copenhagen has at least 2 port areas. Directions on rccl.com are not clear as they are for driving and "once you gate in the gate drive for 2 miles".

I am taking the metro so what exact port do they depart from? Is there a shuttle? Will RCCL give me that info before the trip? Wrote to ask them but no answer, check cruise port site but all I seem to get is info on the city not the port location for that ship. Thanks.

Don't know about metro stops/shuttles but I can tell you that Serenade sailed out of Oceankaj port last summer. Hope that helps a little bit!:D

You may be able to get more specific info on the ports board.

Sherri:)

Edited by sjb317

Taking Serenade out of Copenhagen at the end of May. Copenhagen has at least 2 port areas. Directions on rccl.com are not clear as they are for driving and "once you gate in the gate drive for 2 miles".

I am taking the metro so what exact port do they depart from? Is there a shuttle? Will RCCL give me that info before the trip? Wrote to ask them but no answer, check cruise port site but all I seem to get is info on the city not the port location for that ship. Thanks.

I don't know where the Serenade will dock, and whether there is a shuttle from the port gate to terminal or whether walking is permitted will depend on port security rules.

Here is a link to a cruise port guide for Copenhagen, with metro and bus info. Probably closer to sailing, you will be given the details of the dock, or it may be in the current directions and you can use the name of the dock ad the maps on this site to find the best way:

http://cruiseportwiki.com/Copenhagen

Hope this helps. Just saw the reply about Oceankaj, so that is one of the mapped docks.

In September, we got from airport (with our luggage) to Oceankaj by taking the Metro to Norreport, walking several long blocks, taking bus 26 to Osterport, then taking bus 27 to Oceankaj. Not easy !

There may be easier ways to use pubiic transport.

Instructions from various Copenhagen websites and other sources, and at the airport, were not very clear and in some cases incorrect, so we had to make some guesses and talk to people along the way.