Brilliance of the Seas - Which port in Cozumel

marisr

We are sailing in 7 days on the BoS from Tampa. I can't seem to locate which port we will dock at in Cozumel. We have docked many times in Cozumel but I am wondering with 4 other ships in port if we will get stuck at the farther pier. Anyone know?

There are a few websites out there that show which ships are at which docks....I cant think off the top of my head what they are but I am sure someone here will have a link.

I did a 4 night back in Jan..i think it was the international pier...only ship docked there..had to take cab to get into Cozumel.

In December we were on the BOS and we did the other pier. No taxi needed.

Every now and then there will be an exra RCCL or Celebrity ship in port and the extra one will go to the downtown port (Which is awesome if you are on that one) Has happened to me a few time, and feels like you hit the lottery.

Every now and then there will be an exra RCCL or Celebrity ship in port and the extra one will go to the downtown port (Which is awesome if you are on that one) Has happened to me a few time, and feels like you hit the lottery.

Today for example (Tuesday 12/22) Brilliance will be docking downtown because both Independence and Liberty are in port and will be at the International Pier.

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer but I'm on BoS in March. Just curious, will you be writing a review following your cruise? Would love to get some thoughts fresh off the boat :)

Best of luck,

yes I typically do a little write-up once we get back. I will see what I can share!

Rachel

Just getting off the Brilliance in Tampa this morning. We docked at Punta Langosta in Cozumel this past Tuesday.

Had the pleasure of docking at PL on the Brilliance last year, nice change. I think the Independence and Liberty were at the International pier on Tuesday, which were the same two ships that gave us a chance to dock downtown.

Just getting off the Brilliance in Tampa this morning. We docked at Punta Langosta in Cozumel this past Tuesday.

Yes, and it's a good idea to add an extra 10-15 minutes for traffic if taking a taxi to the south when docked at Punta Langosta.