Shipboard Credit After Final Payment?

BrightyB

The overall price of our Coral Princess cruise has been reduced approx. $400 for two since final payment was made. Any tips on getting some compensation from Princess? We already have shipboard credit but, in the interest of customer service, would be nice to receive something else!

If you wanted a cheaper price it would have been best to wait to book until after final payment. ;)

I don't know - that doesn't always work out. Sometimes a popular cruise will stay about the same, or won't go as low as a really good sale. I think your best "cheaper price" is right when the new schedule is released, and to watch the sales afterward.

It's always a gamble.

To the OP: I still say call and accept whatever the outcome is.

Maddle

I was actually able to get add'l OBC when the cabin went down after final payment. The agent went directly to Princess Customer Service and based on our past sailings with Princess, they gave us the OBC, which I found to be a very nice gesture on their part. I was prepared for "No, I'm sorry we can't do anything". It appeared as a "goodwill" credit on the booking. :)