Favorite Lunch Spot on Allure or Oasis

LuCruise

I posted a similar thread awhile back about breakfast. What is everyone's favorite complementary place to grab lunch on Allure or Oasis class? And what do you love there? (I know that is subjective).

Options I can think of : Park Cafe, Cafe Promenade, Windjammer, Johnny Solarium, Sorrentos , MDR, Wipeout Cafe, Doghouse, Vitality Cafe

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Agreed! Much calmer than the Windjammer. On Oasis class ships I avoid the Windjammer as much as possible.

Yeah....but I'm sure we'll go there once or twice since we're coming with kids (I.e. for the variety). Definitely want to try Park Cafe. Sounds like it's a good one.

Is Solarium good for kids?

My favorite free options are Park Cafe, Solarium Bistro, and Windjammer

If you don't mind paying, I like Johnny Rockets and Sabor. Izumi is nice for a more upscale lunch (I believe it is open for lunch, on Oasis Class at least).

At the moment planning on just sticking to complimentary, but who knows when we are there.

Yeah....but I'm sure we'll go there once or twice since we're coming with kids (I.e. for the variety). Definitely want to try Park Cafe. Sounds like it's a good one.

Is Solarium good for kids?

Answer to this depends on who you ask. Some people say no since the Solarium is for adults only and others (like myself) do not mind the children if they are well behaved. If you think they are going to be loud you might avoid it for lunch.

Answer to this depends on who you ask. Some people say no since the Solarium is for adults only and others (like myself) do not mind the children if they are well behaved. If you think they are going to be loud you might avoid it for lunch.

Solarium Bistro is open to everyone.

Agreed! Much calmer than the Windjammer. On Oasis class ships I avoid the Windjammer as much as possible.

Avoid it on Quantum class too. TERRIBLE food in the windjammer. Everything was cold unless you had it made to order. (This was true for EVERY meal we ate there.)

Avoid it on Quantum class too. TERRIBLE food in the windjammer. Everything was cold unless you had it made to order. (This was true for EVERY meal we ate there.)

That's a shame. We're going on Oasis class (Allure) so not sure if same issue. Both big ships though where they have to feed many people.

I posted a similar thread awhile back about breakfast. What is everyone's favorite complementary place to grab lunch on Allure or Oasis class? And what do you love there? (I know that is subjective).

Options I can think of : Park Cafe, Cafe Promenade, Windjammer, Johnny Solarium, Sorrentos , MDR, Wipeout Cafe, Doghouse, Vitality Cafe

Giovanni's for us , it's not crowded when you board as all the other places.

what is the usual lunch in the solarium?

Wondering this too. What kind of items do they have? (And yes, our kids are very well behaved)

Top Response: Park Café

No Response for: MDR, Café Promenade , Wipeout Café, Vitality Café