New (at least to me) Coffee Menu

flourpot

I'm currently sitting in the Piazza of the Grand with my soy hot chocolate and was reading the coffee menu. It has changed and is new (at least since I last cruised in March) and I thought I'd post it here. There are new options for us non coffee drinkers such as chai tea and cold tea fusions. I really like the cranberry pomegranate tea. Here's a picture of the new menu. :-)

1422374_10153162867121695_8941709715705760040_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=341f2e0757fc447eb29ea4da0aa43276&oe=5718ECBC

:-)

Bonnie

I'm currently sitting in the Piazza of the Grand with my soy hot chocolate and was reading the coffee menu. It has changed and is new (at least since I last cruised in March) and I thought I'd post it here. There are new options for us non coffee drinkers such as chai tea and cold tea fusions. I really like the cranberry pomegranate tea. Here's a picture of the new menu. :-)

1422374_10153162867121695_8941709715705760040_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=341f2e0757fc447eb29ea4da0aa43276&oe=5718ECBC

:-)

Bonnie

Thanks for the new menu which appears to be their "New Grounds Crafted Coffee" menu. Not sure if prices also increased like they did for the coffee card but nice to see some new options. :)

I guess I'm another one that's confused about the coffee card price because your picture shows $29 and on the Princess website it's $42 and I believe that includes the gratuities but it still doesn't work out to be $42.

I guess I'm another one that's confused about the coffee card price because your picture shows $29 and on the Princess website it's $42 and I believe that includes the gratuities but it still doesn't work out to be $42.

Just came off of the Crown this morning. I paid $33.35 onboard but I also purchased the coffee card while out at sea. Not sure if they add on sales tax on top of the 15% while in port or online. That could be where the difference is. Btw my fav was the Banoffee Blast frozen drink ;)

ImageUploadedByForums1451273932.910622.jpg.a9759d042a0b213d6543aa160dddaad6.jpg

Edited by 737binhog

The Tea Infusions are all one punch on a coffee card. Or once in a while, not. Anyway, my sister loves the Minty Apple, and I like the Citrus Fruit Spiced Tea, which also has peach in it. Both are really tasty.

Its not all that new, though, we've had these for at least a year, maybe more.

M.

Have not heard of the $42 price. :confused:

Just checked my Cruise Personalizer for my late March cruise & the price including gratuity ($31 + $4.65 tip) is:

Premium Coffee Card

$35.65 per punch card (15 beverages)

$36.00 AUD

It's the same price in the gifts section of their website.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Just checked my Cruise Personalizer for my late March cruise & the price including gratuity ($31 + $4.65 tip) is:

Premium Coffee Card

$35.65 per punch card (15 beverages)

$36.00 AUD

It's the same price in the gifts section of their website.

Thats 2 price increases in 6 months. :(

Thats 2 price increases in 6 months. :(

Plus the balcony breakfast increasing from $32 to $45 and "testing" requiring prepayment for shore excursions on the Grand this summer in Alaska. All while profits dramatically increase due to lower fuel cost & higher cruise fares.

Guess they're trying to price out many of their loyal customers. :rolleyes:

At present there is a newer menu. One of the waitresses informed us that in January, there will be employees coming to take the orders and a second person bringing the orders. Seems they are changing things up.

Don't know what else they will be changing. I just always have a sense things will cost us more for no real reason.

At present there is a newer menu. One of the waitresses informed us that in January, there will be employees coming to take the orders and a second person bringing the orders. Seems they are changing things up.
They were doing that onboard Caribbean Princess during our May transatlantic in 2015. It was nice to get coffee/tea service at any table in the atrium.