Wrigley80's Carnival Elation Photo Review with the KREWE

wrigley80

Wow! I just loved this review! and all your reviews, but this one, made me think that I need to get back on a fantasy class ship again some day. Beautiful ship. Your Krewe are absolutely wonderful, and I am so glad that you have them. I will look forward to your next review also. Thanks so much for this one:)

Wow! I just loved this review! and all your reviews, but this one, made me think that I need to get back on a fantasy class ship again some day. Beautiful ship. Your Krewe are absolutely wonderful, and I am so glad that you have them. I will look forward to your next review also. Thanks so much for this one:)

Thank you so much. Don't get me wrong I loved cruising on the Breeze and I am really looking forward to the Vista but I will always love the Fantasy Class ships.

I couldn't find a better group of people to cruise with than the people in my Krewe. Someone was truly looking out for me when I found them as my cruising buddies. It is pretty amazing when you can meet people on a cruise who become family.

It is nice that we can enjoy the different classes of ships. you have seen more than me lol, but I do like each ship for different reasons. I like ships, that have 2.0 and those that don't, I like guy burgers, but can live without, and be happy with the regular burger. I like playlist, but like production show slightly better, but can enjoy both, and can go on and on. I have loved every single one of my cruises, sometimes for different reasons. Bless you for doing these wonderful reviews. They help me bide the time till my next one, which will be in September:eek: Long wait.

Edited by SMSACE6

It is nice that we can enjoy the different classes of ships. you have seen more than me lol, but I do like each ship for different reasons. I like ships, that have 2.0 and those that don't, I like guy burgers, but can live without, and be happy with the regular burger. I like playlist, but like production show slightly better, but can enjoy both, and can go on and on. I have loved every single one of my cruises, sometimes for different reasons. Bless you for doing these wonderful reviews. They help me bide the time till my next one, which will be in September:eek: Long wait.

Out of all my cruises with Carnival I have only been on 2 ships with a Guys Burger Joint. It is nice to have but doesn't make or break my cruise.

The one area where I feel like Carnival needs to improve upon is with the shows. They need to switch them up more often. I honestly don't even go to the shows anymore unless it is one that I haven't seen yet.

And I'm like you I haven't ever been on a cruise that I didn't enjoy. They are always fun. A cruise is all what you make it out to be.

Thanks Again for your kind words about my reviews. Be sure to look for my one next month on the Dream

Great review Brianna!

The Elation was my DH's first ship, on the exact itinerary you did...only from Mobile. It will always hold a special place in my heart.

While I cannot stand the non-updated cabins on the Elation, her public venue decor is still near the top for me. I think she is a beautifully decorated ship!

Can't wait for your next adventure!

Great review Brianna, you have made lifelong friends thru cruising and have one heck of a sea angel watching over you for many more to come. Can't wait til February for Pedro's next adventure....🛳[emoji572]️[emoji239][emoji215][emoji72]🏼

Yes I sure have. My cruising friends are my family. And I look back at my cruises that I have taken in past years on how I met people.

December 2013 on the Sunshine is where I first met the Krewe

April 2014 on the Dream is where I met Laura.

March 2015 on the Breeze is where I met Josh and Stu.

I have truly been blessed with the friends that I have encountered along the way. We were put in the same place onboard a ship to meet for a reason. And now I have an extra special cruising angel to watch over me and all my adventures that I take with my friends.

Be sure to come back in mid-February for my review on the Carnival Dream because Pedro will have some of his friends on that cruise [emoji6][emoji23][emoji12]

Great review Brianna!

The Elation was my DH's first ship, on the exact itinerary you did...only from Mobile. It will always hold a special place in my heart.

While I cannot stand the non-updated cabins on the Elation, her public venue decor is still near the top for me. I think she is a beautifully decorated ship!

Can't wait for your next adventure!

Thank you. My first time on the Elation was in 2010 out of Mobile. I love the port of Mobile. So happy to see it opening back up in November. The Elation is a beautiful ship.

What can I say Brianna, YOU ROCK!! Another excellent review!! I hope that one day our paths will cross and we will be on the same cruise together. Keep on cruising girl, and always remember, that your Dad will be there with you!! {{{Hugs}}}

Another great review, Brianna! I chuckled every time I saw a pic with Pedro on top of your head. Looks like you have a fantastic group and so great you guys make a point to always cruise together every year.

HAHAHA....I'm sure you weren't the only one who giggled when they saw Pedro. But cruising is all about having fun and enjoying your time onboard. Yes we definitely have a great group with the KREWE. It is so great that we continue to cruise together each year. Usually that may last 1 or 2 cruises but next year will be our 4th one together.

What can I say Brianna, YOU ROCK!! Another excellent review!! I hope that one day our paths will cross and we will be on the same cruise together. Keep on cruising girl, and always remember, that your Dad will be there with you!! {{{Hugs}}}

Thank you Jeff. Yes I hope that we are able to meet up on a cruise someday...that would be a fun time for sure.

I will continue to cruise. I know that my dad would want me to enjoy my time with my friends.

I really enjoyed your review! Very sorry about the loss of your father..

It looks like you really know how to have fun. I would love to be able to party like you, I would never survive. 2-3 drinks and I am done!!!

Looking forward to your next review.

Brianna, these reviews are ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I am so sorry about your father. You two were adorable cruise buddies! The KREWE looks awesome, and your reviews always make me feel like I am a part of the group. So fun! I'd love to get the chance to cruise with y'all someday. Keep on rockin', girl! :D Really looking forward to reading about your next adventure.

Edited by talkorpi
Grammar

I'm excited for your Dream review! We're booked on her this summer with our best friends!

This will be my third time on the Dream. You will have a great time...I love the Dream.

We are cruising with a group of about 25 people so I'm sure we will have a great time.

I really enjoyed your review! Very sorry about the loss of your father..

It looks like you really know how to have fun. I would love to be able to party like you, I would never survive. 2-3 drinks and I am done!!!

Looking forward to your next review.

Thank you. I definitely like to have fun...that's what cruising is all about. I can stress about work and life when I get home. Cruising is meant to have fun and meet new people. And what you see on a cruise is nothing like what I am at home...I'm quiet at home because I don't have a good friend base where I live so when I get with my friends it's all about making memories and having fun.

I would like to drink with you and push that 2-3 drink limit to the test [emoji6][emoji12]

Brianna, these reviews are ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I am so sorry about your father. You two were adorable cruise buddies! The KREWE looks awesome, and your reviews always make me feel like I am a part of the group. So fun! I'd love to get the chance to cruise with y'all someday. Keep on rockin', girl! :D Really looking forward to reading about your next adventure.

Thanks so much. Yeah my dad was definitely my cruising buddy. There's no greater group of people that I would rather cruise with than with the KREWE. We're definitely like a family. That's what I hope to accomplish with my reviews...allow you to feel like you are part of the group and cruising right along beside us.

How did the ship sail? Smooth or was it a bit rocky?

I have never been on the Elation yet and we have some brand new cruisers coming too, so I'm just curious.

So this is always a tough question for me to answer because I rarely feel the movement of the water with the ship.

On this cruise we felt quite a bit of movement the first night. On the cruise before ours the stabilizers stopped working (or so we were told) so we did feel some movement but I didn't feel anything personally. It rocked me right to sleep

Edited by wrigley80

Brianna,

I know this has been a rough couple of months for you, but I'm so glad you got to go on this cruise with the KREWE. I am so glad you had fun and there were definitely parts of if that I felt like I was with all of you and there was more than one occasion (several) where I was actually laughing out loud...you guys are definitely a fun group and know how to cruise. I was sad to see this review come to an end so soon, but it was a shorter cruise, BUT I'm also looking forward to you upcoming review on Dream. Thanks so much for doing this, I really enjoyed it just as I do all of your reviews. :)