CCL(stock)OBC for Australian cruises

triple7tahoe

We will be taking 3 cruises (B2B2B) starting March 2, 2016 on the Diamond Princess starting in Auckland. The first two legs state that the currency on board is in Australian dollars, while the third leg will be in US dollars.

A couple of days ago, I submitted the stockholder OBC forms for each of the cruises and provided a stock brokerage certificate for each. The OBC for the final cruise (the one in US dollars) has already been applied to our credit for the cruise; the two previous cruises have not been applied; Do any of you have any idea of why this has happened?

Thanks,

Dale

We will be taking 3 cruises (B2B2B) starting March 2, 2016 on the Diamond Princess starting in Auckland. The first two legs state that the currency on board is in Australian dollars, while the third leg will be in US dollars.

A couple of days ago, I submitted the stockholder OBC forms for each of the cruises and provided a stock brokerage certificate for each. The OBC for the final cruise (the one in US dollars) has already been applied to our credit for the cruise; the two previous cruises have not been applied; Do any of you have any idea of why this has happened?

Thanks,

Dale

I believe the shareholder credit for the two AUD$ cruises must be submitted to a Princess location in Australia.

Look up the information on the CarnivalCorp website.

We are on the Sea Princess for a b2b2b on 12 Jan - 19 Feb. All 3 cruises will be in AU dollars. I sent all the required documentation for the CCL stock credit to the main office in California. Within 2 hours the CCL OBC was credited to all three of our cruises and reflected in our "Personalizer".