11 Day Cruise Tour Airport to Marriott Transfer

Rodoverer

We have booked the 11 day Oahu explorer in April.

We did not use choice air just booked our flights on our own.

I understand that NCL offers a transfer from airport to the Marriott upon arrival. The cruise tour section online states that people not using choice air contact NCL with flight information to arrange the transfer. I do not see any place online to do this. Has anyone had a similar experience? How did you contact NCL with your flight information? Was it by phone? Does an online option appear when you get closer to the embarkation date?

• 2 weeks later...

No, I believe the OP has booked a land package with his/her cruise, and I also believe the inbound transfer is included.

Call NCL or your travel agent and give them your flight information.

Maddle

• 2 months later...

Our travel agent called NCL with our info. If you didn't use a TA, just call NCL to update your information. Hopefully your transfer works out better than ours! We were crammed into the van, and they ended up asking our 10 year old son to sit on my husband's lap, because they needed to squish as many people in as possible! The transport van will stop at several hotels on the way to the Marriott.

If i had to do it over again, I probably would have just taken a cab directly to the hotel.

Hawaii is beautiful. Have fun!! Here's a review of our Oahu explorer trip last summer: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2252994