Grand Suite

Hello I am sailing on the Liberty of the Seas May 8,2016. I have booked a GS

for my family. My wife and daughter who is 12. We would like to meet fellow cruise mates who are also Suites guest. :)

I would think that your Roll Call would be the best place to meet cruise mates.

Hello Clara yes I thought of that but I chose to post here because I am uncertain the number of cruise mates that visit the meet and great post verses this post. If my post needs to be moved to the meet and great that would be ok.

The post does not need to be moved, I just thought you should post in the roll call too. I've found that a good number of cruisers are more comfortable posting on the roll calls as opposed to this forum.

You will need to go to the Roll Call Boards....and join in with your fellow cruisers. Note: not all will be suite guests!

Go to the main Boards, select "Roll Call", find your ship and sail date, and start posting!

Only a very small percentage of cruisers even know about this site...so anyone interested in meeting others on their cruise will be in the Roll calls....

Assuming you don't find anyone on these boards prior to your cruise, the best place to meet other suite guests might be in the Concierge Lounge the first evening. Of course, you would need to weed out those who are merely D+ or Pinnacle and also have access to the lounge.

Your daughter might more enjoy meeting others in her own age group the first evening in Adventure Ocean. Just saying.

Hello I am sailing on the Liberty of the Seas May 8,2016. I have booked a GS

for my family. My wife and daughter who is 12. We would like to meet fellow cruise mates who are also Suites guest. :)

I would post on the Roll Call, as others have said.

You will also find that most Suite guests will be in the Lounge on the first couple of nights and perhaps less so after that. We spend less time there as time goes on usually. The fun is usually elsewhere on the ship, in our opinion.

I wouldn't focus too much on seeking fellow Suite guests to be honest. We stay in suites, more for the space and dining and seating perks than for the drinks in the Lounge. Most of the fun we have had, the memories, and the friends we have made weren't with people be staying in Suites. Just go and enjoy meeting a whole range of nice people in a range of accommodation.

There's not much of interest in the Suite Lounge for a 12 year old, so perhaps the kids club would be a good starting point?

Have a great trip, and enjoy your suite! :)

Assuming you don't find anyone on these boards prior to your cruise, the best place to meet other suite guests might be in the Concierge Lounge the first evening. Of course, you would need to weed out those who are merely D+ or Pinnacle and also have access to the lounge.

Your daughter might more enjoy meeting others in her own age group the first evening in Adventure Ocean. Just saying.

We sailed on the Navigator last May in a GS. My daughter enjoyed going to the Concierge Lounge. We met some families with young children which we found to be well mannered.

My thought when I posted was to meet some here prior to sailing to get acquainted.

I would post on the Roll Call, as others have said.

You will also find that most Suite guests will be in the Lounge on the first couple of nights and perhaps less so after that. We spend less time there as time goes on usually. The fun is usually elsewhere on the ship, in our opinion.

I wouldn't focus too much on seeking fellow Suite guests to be honest. We stay in suites, more for the space and dining and seating perks than for the drinks in the Lounge. Most of the fun we have had, the memories, and the friends we have made weren't with people be staying in Suites. Just go and enjoy meeting a whole range of nice people in a range of accommodation.

There's not much of interest in the Suite Lounge for a 12 year old, so perhaps the kids club would be a good starting point?

Have a great trip, and enjoy your suite! :)

We also enjoy the Suites for the space and perks. I do not drink adult beverages but enjoy meeting nice people in the Lounge. My daughter enjoyed the lounge on our last cruise. She is very mature for her age.

I agree with you we enjoy meeting people during our cruise.

We sailed in a GS (1252) on Liberty last March. Nice ship and crew. Make sure to take advantage of having breakfast in Chops for suite guests. One of our favorite suite perks.

Happy sailing.

Thank you I was able to sail last year in a GS. We really enjoyed the breakfast and lunch in Chops. The staff was very attentive especially to my daughter.

We are looking forward to the Liberty. It is a larger ship with the added bonus of coming out of dry dock with enhancement. I am looking forward to the water slide. Although the nine hole golf course might be gone.