Perks -- RC Diamond and Celebrity Elite

SuzieQ1944

We are checking to see how many free internet minutes we are entitled to for Royal Caribbean (Diamond) (I believe they are now on your sea pass) and also with Celebrity Elite members. The "perks" seem to be a bit tricky, so I am hoping someone can clarify. Thank you.

We are checking to see how many free internet minutes we are entitled to for Royal Caribbean (Diamond) (I believe they are now on your sea pass) and also with Celebrity Elite members. The "perks" seem to be a bit tricky, so I am hoping someone can clarify. Thank you.

Celebrity Elite is 90 minutes per person. Not sure about RCI Diamond.

We just returned from the Allure TA, as Diamond we were each given 24 hours of access. My wife brought her phone so both 24 hour segments were given to her. When you sign up you are given a access code, what ever time of day you first use your code starts the clock ticking. During her first 24 hour period the ship lost satellite coverage for about 10 hours and that time was not replaced, but they did say sorry. They also now load 3 free drinks at any bar onto your seas pass card to be used between 5:30 and 8:30, that is in addition to unlimited cocktails and H'orderves in the Diamond lounge, and they also seem to have no problem giving you a cocktail or glass of wine at 8:29 to take with you to dinner.. happy cruising