MIA Airport to Downtown Hotels

lexluthor

$21.70 is an estimate, and based on my experience it is wrong -- figure on about $25+tip from MIA to downtown hotels. Uber might save you $10 off of that, but you might need to wait for them to pick you up instead of just grabbing the next cab in line.

So only yellow numbers on that page are flat rate? Pier back to MIA is flat $27, right?

SuperShuttle for 8 would be $126+tip RT, so maybe it's just easier booking that.

Can we do 4 people and 2 large/2 carry on suitcases in a standard uber?

So only yellow numbers on that page are flat rate? Pier back to MIA is flat $27, right?

SuperShuttle for 8 would be $126+tip RT, so maybe it's just easier booking that.

You should be able to do Uber XL as those are required to seat 6 in the car. (That includes the driver)

Figured we might need uber xl, but if need xl, then taxi is both cheaper and quicker.

I did Uber XL from Brickell to MIA and it ran me $26 vs the quoted $17 of regular Uber. so it is the same price. We had a lot of suitcases going because we were bringing stuff to our son stationed in Hawaii.

I will say upon our return trip, we just jumped into a taxi because we didn't want to wait and they are all right there.

Flat rate fare between MIA and POM is $27+tip - either direction and no matter how big the cab. So 2 minivan/SUV taxis for 8 plus bags should get you there for a total $54+tips. You might need to wait a few minutes for the larger cabs to work their way up in the taxi line at POM.

4 plus bags in any standard Uber will be tight - lots of smaller cars being used for Uber in my limited experience.