Super Mario

• 6 months later...

Does anyone know what ship Mario is on now and what ship(s) he will be on in the next few months? I thought I had seen somewhere that he would be on Enchantment soon. It would be an honor to meet him!

Does anyone know what ship Mario is on now and what ship(s) he will be on in the next few months? I thought I had seen somewhere that he would be on Enchantment soon. It would be an honor to meet him!

He's supposed to be on the Harmony TA in October.

I think he has pretty much been on Empress since May 28th. He was on the first sailing of Empress with us and I have seen several postings of other Empress sailings that he was on. We visited with him at breakfast one morning and he has a very interesting story.

He's on the Empress until the end of this month. Then he goes to the Enchantment until October. Then he'll be on the Harmony TA. Then he moves to the Freedom for at least a year.

What a way to live. :) Does he ever post on cc?

Edited by ReneeFLL

He's on the Empress until the end of this month. Then he goes to the Enchantment until October. Then he'll be on the Harmony TA. Then he moves to the Freedom for at least a year.

Just curious, is there any way to find out how to spot him? :) We were on the Empress earlier this month, and we heard he was onboard, but we didn't have any idea what he looked like.

Just curious, is there any way to find out how to spot him? :) We were on the Empress earlier this month, and we heard he was onboard, but we didn't have any idea what he looked like.

Very easy. He'll be on the pool deck on the smoking side from very early in the morning until around 2:00 or so. He'll be the one with his nose buried in his laptop.

Thanks for the information! If that is correct then he will be on Enchantment in August while we are on there!

I'm about 99% sure he's on Empress of the Seas. They are doing a special top tier sailing this Thursday. They also invited some social media bloggers (me!!) on the sailing too!

I'm going to ask him if I can do a quick interview of him on Periscope @mpoole3

I'm also doing a LIVE blog!! :D

Looking forward to that! I'm glad to see that you and the Enchantment have an open relationship. [emoji3]

I actually got chills thinking about seeing the Enchantment on Monday morning when the cruise is over! :D

Moving to Tampa, so Majesty is such a shorter drive. But, I'll be back on EN soon! :D

Seen him on Vision two years ago at the top tier but dont remember how many cruises he was on. If they even said.

20+ years x 50 weeks/year. I'm definitely a fan. I thought it was interesting that he gets the same 150% single supplement that all other Pinnacles receive. All I know is I wish I was his TA lolol.

Has Mario ever been on a Quantum Class ship?

It seems like he usually does a Freedom Class or the ship doing short cruises from Florida with an occasional Oasis Class in the mix.

He sticks mainly to Port Everglades and Miami since he lives in Miami and he goes home for 5 or 6 hours in between cruises.