Is there a working microwave in the Oceanview buffet on the Eclipse?

chamima

Why do you need a microwave to heat up your food, you ask the Staff. they will accommodate you in a heartbeat.

been on the Eclipse the only thing you saw at the aft of the ship at the drink station are.

2 Coffee stands, Hot water, and the cold drink compacted fridge and storage below

34g9bq1.jpg

there are walking videos and no microwaves in there

Edited by gopro63

I also have never seen a microwave which was available to passengers on any Celebrity ship.

I understand there is a microwave in each of the butler's pantries on the "M" class ships. . :)

Edited by Texed

We've sailed on the Eclipse 4 times and I seem to remember a microwave near the drink station on the way out to the aft deck.

Does anyone know if it's still there and does it work?

Thanks

From this advice all you need to do is jump ships and politely knock on the door of the PH with your little container in hand to be heated!

No idea re the Eclipse, not on her until later in the year, but I seem to remember some RC ships had a microwave (few years ago now) could you be thinking of an RC ship?

From this advice all you need to do is jump ships and politely knock on the door of the PH with your little container in hand to be heated!

No idea re the Eclipse, not on her until later in the year, but I seem to remember some RC ships had a microwave (few years ago now) could you be thinking of an RC ship?

Nope - never been on RC.

It's not for food and I'll find an alternative way of doing what I need to do about the heating.

Nope - never been on RC.

It's not for food and I'll find an alternative way of doing what I need to do about the heating.

May I suggest that you call Celebrity before embarking on your cruise to discuss your special requirement. I would imagine they would be more than happy to help you out.

There are very strict rules about not using any electrical appliances in the staterooms.