How far will Holland America go with the new logo?

Alphen

Just wondering,

Since the new logo starts to appear in a growing number of places, the website has the new logo and on most of the documents it has been implemented already.

We know the stacks on the ships will be changed in due time, just like on the newly delivered Koningsdam.

But what changes will be in place on board? Will they change everything that currently has the old logo, including tableware and so on? Re-carve all the deck chairs? Probably they will first get rid of all of the stocks with the old logo on sugar bags, napkins and envelops, or will they change to blanc ones all together, maybe cutting costs?

I don't care for the new plates in the Pinnacle that are used as the chargers.[/size][/font]

I don't either. Haven't seen them close up yet but not a fan of the photos I've seen. I like the new LOGO for the venue, but the orange plates are unattractive. I think they could have kept something with the same shade of blue.

It was inevitable they would change at some point as Bvlgari discontinued that pattern some time ago

It looks like a basketweave to me.

Guess they are cheaper to replace when one gets chipped or broken.

I can absolutely guarantee you they are. The Bvlgari blue and white fruit pattern were incredibly expensive. Not as crazy as the Versace settings they use for the Master Chef Table but still.

I can absolutely guarantee you they are. The Bvlgari blue and white fruit pattern were incredibly expensive. Not as crazy as the Versace settings they use for the Master Chef Table but still.

We have done the Master Chef Table quite a few times on different ships.

Only the Amsterdam used a lot of the Versace dishes. The other ships used them for only a couple of dishes.

Just wondering,

Since the new logo starts to appear in a growing number of places, the website has the new logo and on most of the documents it has been implemented already.

We know the stacks on the ships will be changed in due time, just like on the newly delivered Koningsdam.

But what changes will be in place on board? Will they change everything that currently has the old logo, including tableware and so on? Re-carve all the deck chairs? Probably they will first get rid of all of the stocks with the old logo on sugar bags, napkins and envelops, or will they change to blanc ones all together, maybe cutting costs?

New service offered at the spa to adjust tattoos?

Yeah, not a fan. I understand the likely WHY on the orange color, I really like the new logo for the venue, but the tile or basketweave or whatever the pattern is supposed to be... Just no

Honestly who in the world picks out the new tableware! The paper plates I bought from Publix last week look better than the pics of these new plates!

We have done the Master Chef Table quite a few times on different ships.

Only the Amsterdam used a lot of the Versace dishes. The other ships used them for only a couple of dishes.

Nieuw Amsterdam was all Versace for every course. Incredible experience

Not when we were on her in 2013 and 2014.

Sorry you didn't have the same experience.

And I actually didn't have it for one course. I had a different soup as I don't eat mushrooms (the PG French Onion soup) so they served it in the usual PG soup bowl

Mine was spring 2012 by the way

Edited by InTheWASide

I don't mind the basketweave patten in yellow. Really dislike the orange. Think the white with light blue ending Pinnacle plate if boring

and dull. I love the Versace service plates.

Who is the manufacturer for these new basketweave pattern plates?

Edited by sail7seas