Just in case you're reading this, Princess...

avcruz

When you send me an email with a link to a post-cruise customer survey, it would be nice if that survey was active for more than 2 weeks.

Returned from my recent vacation just a few days before Christmas. Got the email, but due to being laid up with a nasty cold and then all the busyness that is the Holiday season I didn't get around to opening the link until last week. Got the "Sorry, this survey is closed" message.

Now, it so happens that I did want to offer some feedback this time. I will probably just send a separate email to the Customer Relations email address, but it would be nice if you left that survey open for say 30 days to allow busy people an easy opportunity to participate.

Thanks.

I can understand that you still want to tell them what you think.

But I can also understand that they might feel like recent recollections are more useful than ones that are two weeks old or more.

Jim

Yes, with thousands of passengers every week they need info to be fairly recent. :)

I have to agree with the original poster. Some of us take B2B cruises. Others, like me, return a few days before Christmas, then have travel plans during the Christmas/New Year holidays, then have a death in the family a few days later. That is the reason I didn't get to my survey until 14 days after the cruise to find my survey was closed, too. I had plenty of comments to make about the dining room staff on the latest cruise. I had never had such problems in the dining room before but did this time. With two separate dining tables!

Yes, I could contact customer relations about it. But that is more work for me. The surveys already take up a good deal of time. I will think about contacting them, but some of us have busy schedules and it's not really convenient. Saying the comments need to be fresh, well, that is your opinion. I hardly think three weeks is "old news".:rolleyes:

When you send me an email with a link to a post-cruise customer survey, it would be nice if that survey was active for more than 2 weeks.

Totally agree! Especially around the holidays. We got back from our Thanksgiving cruise and felt weeks behind on getting ready for Christmas. Only now with decorations down do I feel ready to do it.

I agree with OP, if you are on a cruise to Europe or Australia and spend a few weeks there, you are out of luck. I also don't think that my memory is so bad that I would not remember my cruise after a month or so. I hope Princess listens.

I also agree with the OP. The first time I received a post [E][/YOUTUBE]-cruise Email, there were quite a few matters to get caught up on and I was surprised the link closed so quickly. I'm the type who had carries a small memo book in my purse on board so if there's something or someone I want to mention, I have that to refer to.

Also agree with the OP (averuz)!

There are times when we are taking a B2B2B and the survey for the 1st sailing is already closed by the time we get home. :(

LuLu

Same happened to us. I was not about to use our minutes for taking their survey on board on a B2B. Our second cruise was 15 days, so we were out of luck. I called Princess when we got home to ask if they would send another & was told "no".

I think Princess should also make the survey available online through My Princess. This would allow access to those staying onboard without having to use up valuable internet minutes.

Outstanding idea!!!

Princess - please make surveys available via your website. I don't care if it doesn't look like an independent survey as it is going to you anyhow.