Adventure of the Seas Cabin

missaud

I am Going on the AOS in September and booked a D3 7676. Travel agent said it was bigger than an E2 7616. And 7616 would be noisy because it was right at the elevators. Does anyone know if this is the truth and which would be the better cabin? I can switch cabins, but I need to do so by tomorrow. Normally we get an aft cabin and its been awhile since we sailed RC. Thanks

Yes, A D category cabin is somewhat bigger than an E category cabin. As for your noise question, we have had cabins in the area of the elevators and have never experienced a lot of noise. The elevators do not open directly in front of the cabins. If there were to be noise, it would be short-lived because people will get on their elevator or go to their destination and be gone! :D;)

I agree. Elevator 'noise' IMO is a 'myth'. We've never experienced noise from being at or near the elevators. I'd be more careful of booking a cabin near the room attendant' stations. This is where a tremendous amount of activities take place and there is no wall that separates them from the hallways. Unfortunately, I've never seen a diagram or map that indicates these areas.