Getting a dinner table for 11close to a window?

timdeb7581

For Assigned time-You can try go to the dining room once you board and see your location first. Many dining room windows have no "view". Some are obstructed, some open to public decks. You then can ask the maître to move your table location, whether they will be able to is dependent on how full the dining room is. They probably need everyone assigned to your table's folio numbers,

We had a group of 13. Link all of your bookings together and make sure you have the same dining time. Then email the maitre d' for your ship to make the request. We were put at the very back along the center window and had beautiful views.

Hello Everyone and thanks for any help!!!!! I am cruising with 11 family members and would love to have a table next to a window in the Main Dinning room. How do you go about getting this done?

It all depends on the ship. On some the big tables are on the edges, and on others they are in the middle.

We (party of 4 + 2) had a table at the back of the rear dining room that was one table away from the rear windows. Next two us was a large party where they put two tables for 6 together. There was also a large round table, not sure if it held 10 or 12. So, yes, just have your agent link all the reservations together. When you board, your table number is on your ship's card. If you all have the same or adjacent numbers, you should be good.

Sadly, even early seating is dark in January. Not much to see here...

We had a party of 12 and all of our dinner reservations were linked, we didn't request a window area table but that's what we got. Our table was perpendicular to the aft window on the Liberty in 2014.

We had late dining and it was always pitch dark out the window.

There is also the chance that if you are in the dining room around the time the sun sets and the ship's sailing direction is such that the sun is shining into the MDR, curtains will be closed to stop from blinding passengers are seated and staring straight into the sun.

We had a group of 13. Link all of your bookings together and make sure you have the same dining time. Then email the maitre d' for your ship to make the request. We were put at the very back along the center window and had beautiful views.

This is the best advice so far on how to do it. We had 24 people and they sat us 12 to a table right next to a window as expected. There's no guarantee since it's just a request, but your maitre d' will do everything they can.

Here's how you contact your maitre d':

I believe you can just substitute the first 2 letters of the email address (i.e. famaitred@carnival.com) with the ship abbreviation to get any email maitre d email address. Same goes with the steakhouse(of ships that have them) email address (i.e. misteakhouse@carnival.com)

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstasy

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

HO Holiday

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

EL Elation

PR Pride

BR Breeze

MC Magic

This is the best advice so far on how to do it. We had 24 people and they sat us 12 to a table right next to a window as expected. There's no guarantee since it's just a request, but your maitre d' will do everything they can.

Here's how you contact your maitre d':

I believe you can just substitute the first 2 letters of the email address (i.e. famaitred@carnival.com) with the ship abbreviation to get any email maitre d email address. Same goes with the steakhouse(of ships that have them) email address (i.e. misteakhouse@carnival.com)

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstasy

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

HO Holiday

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

EL Elation

PR Pride

BR Breeze

MC Magic

Just remember that none of the maitres expected to respond to email. They might, some indeed so but it is not something they are required to do at all. So, if you do email and they respond, whether you get what you want or not, stop by and thank them for simplyr taking the time to respond.