Ice Tea at the Bars ? I know they have in dining room.....

I was wondering if you could get ice tea at the bars on board. I know they provide it in the WJ and Main Dining room. My drink of choice is Raspberry Vodka and ice tea. On the Carnival last year, I had to go to the Lido deck, get a glass of ice tea, then go to the bar and get a shot of vodka because they didn't have ice tea at the bar.

I'm planning on getting the alcohol drink package, but not if I can't order my drink from a waiter and get it delivered.

Has anyone every received ice tea from the bars?

The iced tea on RC ships is mixed from a concentrate. So to answer your question, I've never seen it at the bars. However depending on the ship there are sometimes drinks set up around the solarium area.

So if it's not too far, a well-tipped waiter might be able to get it for you rather than get it yourself. Depends on how much you value your own time.

The iced tea on RC ships is mixed from a concentrate. So to answer your question, I've never seen it at the bars. However depending on the ship there are sometimes drinks set up around the solarium area.

So if it's not too far, a well-tipped waiter might be able to get it for you rather than get it yourself. Depends on how much you value your own time.

The iced tea in the MDR and specialty restaurants is NOT from concentrate....:)

where I come from Arnold Palmers are sans vodka.

and by that I mean several states ranging from CA to MD to TX to NY

I guess it's technically called a John Daily, an Arnold Palmer spiked with vodka! I always ask for Arnold Palmer with a shot of vodka.

The iced tea in the MDR and specialty restaurants is NOT from concentrate....:)

Whatever it is, it's definitely not brewed! And it's really nasty. Is it a powder mix? That sounds even worse than a concentrate, but I bring my own brewed tea and get ice in the dining room to make decent iced tea. :D

The ice tea in the WJ is definitely from concentrate. Saw it last month on Jewel.

Ice tea served in the Specialty Restaurants is the same ice tea you will get in the MDR and it's not brewed.

Absolutely from concentrate and usually quite strong. I usually brew a cup and pour over a glass of ice.

Whatever it is, it's definitely not brewed! And it's really nasty. Is it a powder mix? That sounds even worse than a concentrate, but I bring my own brewed tea and get ice in the dining room to make decent iced tea. :D
The iced tea in the MDR and specialty restaurants IS FRESH BREWED TEA........:rolleyes::rolleyes: