MDR Angus Beef Sliders

I enjoyed mine and had this as my main a couple of times. The bread roll is tomato flavoured. When you have a starter as well, there may not be room for the dessert at times!

I found them to be comparable to the burgers up near the pool on Celebrity Solstice, which I enjoyed also, and I am not a big burger eater normally. The Johnny Rockets burger we found to be quite heavy and greasy, tasty, but heavy.

If the serve size is small they are always happy to bring you more. Are they cooked 4 hours earlier, maybe, but some of the fish is probably cooked 4 hours earlier, and it didn't survive that nearly as well :eek:

It may not look luxurious, but I can confirm that there was many being served, so it was something that people want. If people don't feel it is for them, there are many other options on the menu, every night.

That's DINNER?? What an insult ... you can count 11 fries on that plate ... as if those burger-lets aren't cheap enough?

Yes, that was my dinner and very tasty it was too. Luckily for me, a portion that size is perfect (not an insult) and for those who it isn't, they can order two or something else in addition, as many people here have attested to.

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

I've had them on the Serenade and Majesty, all were very good. Being from the Midwest, I'm a White Castle fan, you either love them or hate them, there is no middle road. These sliders aren't anything like White Castle but I found they had a very good steak taste for a burger. Steak fries are pretty good too. :D