Florist on board

tjcletsgo

Hi all. In Dec 2014 I brought on board this darling little "Christmas" tree that I got at a local grocery store. For my next cruise (Jan 2017) I want to have flowers again. I've read on these boards that there is a florist on board and you can look at arraignments and pick something that you like.

I've never seen a florist on any ship I've sailed. Does anyone know where I can find the florist on the Ruby?

Does anyone have photos of the flower arrangements on board?

Thanks so much for any info you can provide!:D

They "used to" have a florist that would be out and about with a couple of his/her arrangements. I've been told that they have since cut back on this "sales" table, but there is a florist (or someone like a florist) onboard. I am sure you will be able to find an arrangement onboard.

Why not just bring your own flowers?

They "used to" have a florist that would be out and about with a couple of his/her arrangements. I've been told that they have since cut back on this "sales" table, but there is a florist (or someone like a florist) onboard. I am sure you will be able to find an arrangement onboard.

Why not just bring your own flowers?

I may do that, maybe the grocery store may have Valentine flowers on Jan 7th👌

I've bought flowers twice. Once on the Royal and once on the Regal. We were very pleased with the arrangements and with how well they lasted. I don't know where they are sold on the Ruby, but a quick stop at the Passenger Services desk will let you know.

Here is a link to the gifts they have available, just click on the flowers tab.

http://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/gifts-and-services/

Have a great cruise.

We always pre order the deluxe bouquet for our cruises, I think they call it the Personal Choice Arrangement now. The flowers last fairly well;on a 7 day they are beautiful the entire trip, on a 10 day there are a few flowers that need to be tossed out before the end of the trip, and on a 15, they don't really make it the full 15 days, but we like having the fresh flowers in the room.

• 1 month later...

We did have an Individual do our flower arrangements for our wedding along with our formal flowers-we simply wrote down what we wanted-asked him about it and the costs and we received exactly what we ordered-they use to have a stand close to explorers lounge in Crn and carib Princess where they displayed corsages and other arrangements

Last cruise included Mrs Gut's birthday, the kids pre-purchased flowers tha were delivered in the day.

The florist was set up many days in one of the hall ways selling flowers.

If you can't find them ask at the Pursers Desk.