Any large lobster tails available on Norwegian Jade?

Jana60

I haven't cruised Norwegian in a long time but I just booked a cruise on the Norwegian Jade that includes the dining package. Do any of the specialty restaurants or main restaurants have a large steamed lobster on the menu? Even if there is an additional charge that's okay but I'd like to know which restaurant I will be able to find the big lobster tails in!

I found some old menus posted and I don't know how accurate they are but they appear to show that Cagney's has the same lobster as the main dining room but with a lower upcharge so since we received the dining package we will see if we can get our lobster at a lower price there. I posted this so that if anyone else looks up lobster in the search will find the information here!

I found some old menus posted and I don't know how accurate they are but they appear to show that Cagney's has the same lobster as the main dining room but with a lower upcharge so since we received the dining package we will see if we can get our lobster at a lower price there. I posted this so that if anyone else looks up lobster in the search will find the information here!

The latest menu I saw from Cagney's did not have lobster. Remember that menus changed in January. I'm hoping that Cagneys does have lobster but I am not counting on it.

The latest menu I saw from Cagney's did not have lobster. Remember that menus changed in January. I'm hoping that Cagneys does have lobster but I am not counting on it.
Didn't the Escape new a la carte Cagney's menu have a whole lobster for $25? Hopefully it will be the same on all ships when they go to the a la carte pricing in Cagney's. Edited by NLH Arizona

Didn't the Escape new a la carte Cagney's menu have a whole lobster for $25? Hopefully it will be the same on all ships when they go to the a la carte pricing in Cagney's.

If anybody has sailed in January I wish they would come and let us know if Cagney's has the whole lobster on the menu and how much it cost. If they have gone totally to a la carte pricing, how does that affect those of us who received a dining package as part of our cruise???