Royal Carribean Survey - for Celebrity Cruise?

ERIN123

Received an email survey from Royal Carribean regarding ports of calls, however, the cruise I was on that ended 6 weeks ago was Celebrity. I haven't done it as I'm worried it phishing.

Is it usual to receive a survey from RC (which is owned by the same company) after a Celebrity cruise?

Received an email survey from Royal Carribean regarding ports of calls, however, the cruise I was on that ended 6 weeks ago was Celebrity. I haven't done it as I'm worried it phishing.

Is it usual to receive a survey from RC (which is owned by the same company) after a Celebrity cruise?

Yes, it's legit.

I think I must have received the same - does yours start out with:

Dear Valued Guest,

We are inviting a select group of guests to participate in a survey regarding the ports of call you visited on your recent cruise vacation. W e are always striving to improve our products and services and y our participation in this survey will help us to enhance the Royal Caribbean vacation experience.

This survey will only take about 5 minutes to complete. We hope you'll make your opinion count as your feedback is very important to us.

I also thought "what the heck?" LOL.

They must mean my 12/12/15 Reflection sailing, because my last RCI sailing was the Allure last December 2014.

At least it's probably not a phishing scam.:p

BTW friends sailing with us requested a copy of their Reflection Seapass account after sailing from the celebrityonetouch email address, and that was also answered by "RCCL Folio".

Got this also and at first wondered about the RCCL heading. When I clicked on the link, it did go to my Celebrity cruise and was mainly about the ports of call. Of interest was potential future ports of call and how I felt about them. One can hope that they will develop more itineraries.

I did final payment on a Celebrity cruise today & received my paid guest invoice from Royal Caribbean. The first line said Dear Travel Partner Guest. Not had this before but if it improves Celebrity's IT I'm all for it!

I received one today as well -- just as you describe but mine was from a Celebrity cruise that was in the beginning of Sept.

It did link to the particular itinerary on which I sailed. I thought maybe it was because I wrote in to Celebrity about including more Pacific Coastals, especially those leaving out of San Francisco. I made sure I pointed out that anything leaving out of San Fran will get my vote.

In 2017, they added a few pacific coastals ... 2 of which I booked. Hope they are listening.

Got one also - specifically relating to our cruise on the Anthem this past November. I filled it out, all the while wondering if they will actually listen to what people have to say.

My take away is that they are interested in hearing thoughts on ports as well as gathering information on who uses their excursions vs independent companies at various ports.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I got that 'We want to hear from you' email on Tuesday and deleted it. It arrived in my Junk and I thought it was a phishing mail as it was from RCCI and although I know they are the same company I expected to receive anything like this with a Celebrity header. I was wary of the consequences of clicking the link. I would have been happy to give my views, shame it was not recognisable.