Hits and Misses on Navigator. A PHOTO HEAVY review.

Is the D90 is with the kit lens? I'm brand new to photography, still learning all the manual adjustments on my new-ish camera. Assuming you are using the Nikon the majority of the time, would you be so kind to say when you are using the iphone and Airpro?

Yes. This is a kit lens.

I will do my best to identify the D90 photos from the rest. The Ion has more of a fisheye look. The majority of pre and post cruise photos were iPhone pictures.

Those who've asked.. No, I did not use a tripod since I wanted the room for other things. You'll notice some grain in darker photos as a result.

OMG WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS??? I can't see photos. Maybe my browser is out of date? Does my computer have a virus? What the heck is photobucket? I'm not sure he realizes he hasn't even finished his post yet? Maybe I should wait and watch Ellen? Does he know he left us just hanging? ? ? ? ? I'm feeling a bit manic and am not sure I can wait anymore. I bet it would help if I just contributed to pages and pages of useless banter?

OP... The hens got your thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the ignore button?:rolleyes:

Yes. This is a kit lens.

I will do my best to identify the D90 photos from the rest. The Ion has more of a fisheye look. The majority of pre and post cruise photos were iPhone pictures.

Those who've asked.. No, I did not use a tripod since I wanted the room for other things. You'll notice some grain in darker photos as a result.

Thanks! Great start so far. So she's still getting a Mediterranean cruise too? Lucky lady!

The pics on the first page are back for me, but the Photobucket site is still not working for me and my pics on my reviews are gone and have been gone for quite some time.

I can see the photos on the first page too now.

Thanks! Great start so far. So she's still getting a Mediterranean cruise too? Lucky lady!

Thanks!

She is! She will have to help split the costs for the Med cruise, but she's very excited!

One of the best reviews ever. Glad I stayed up so late for all the photos!

Thanks! More photos will come later today with the heavier posts beginning soon!

What a great retirement gift for your mom! :)

FWIW I can see the photos in the first post and both links worked for me on Google Chrome.

I can't wait to see the rest of the photos, looking forward to Navigator in May.

Thanks!

Indeed, the photos are working again!

Hey Sean! Looking forward to reading the rest! :)

Kim!

Thanks and I'll get some more done later today!

On another note, glad you booked that cruise on Fantasy!

Thanks for sharing your story. Looking forward to reading it. We'll be doing same itinerary in less than a month!

Thanks

This itinerary is nice and easy!

Oh Mylanta glad you got the 1st post/link out for everyone... The natives were getting restless lol

So moms gets multiple cruises... I am so sharing this with my boys lol

Can't wait to read more!

Hey Andrea!

The photo issue does seem to have been a big one, but I will just have to be better prepared next time, lol.

Mom got one really nice cruise, and has the option to join me on more if she splits some of the costs. Truly if I could, I'd pay her way for every one, but I have to work for a living. D'oh!

Edited by seannyice81

The OPs first post is as much of a prolonged teaser as the Season Two finale of Homeland. In this case, I'm just hoping it's not 4 months before we see the report. ;)

The main attractions will start soon!

"Uh, hello? There are going to be dinosaurs on this dinosaur tour, right?"

The attractions won't eat the guests!