Fizzlewicket’s Adventure on Oasis of the Seas

• 3 weeks later...

Fizzlewicket, did you ever find your passport or did you get another one?

Read this review over again today. More interesting tips to add to my spreadsheet. I leave in September & March.

Fizzlewicket, did you ever find your passport or did you get another one?

Read this review over again today. More interesting tips to add to my spreadsheet. I leave in September & March.

A few weeks after we got back, while we were finished unpacking all the boxes from the move, we came across small plastic box of toiletries sitting by its lonesome next to our bedroom door. It literally only took a second to find the passport sitting in there. In our scouring of the house during the day we were suppose to leave for the cruise, we never thought it would be with a box of bathroom supplies, but yet there it was and we still have no idea how it may have gotten there.

In other news, we finally decided on our next cruise. We are traveling on the Adventure of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean on 20 Jan 2018. This will be our 25th Anniversary cruise. As of today, it's 543 days away which feels like a lifetime. She should be interesting to see after her dry dock this year.

• 6 months later...

I dare say that this class of ship has something for everyone. My wife and I are in our 40s and would not hesitate to sail this ship again. As for teens, I have heard the teen program is fantastic along with so many activities such as mini golf, rock climbing, basketball court, wave riders, arcade games, etc. as for older folks, I cannot speak completely for that age group, but there is plenty of excellent live music (loved the live jazz), fantastic shows, trivia games and plenty of wonderful places to kick back and relax.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thanks. my inlaws are Grandeur of the seas fans. My MIL will find a chair and read, my FIL will walk the ship. I think this boat will hit the needs of all parties involved.

one question : if we fly into florida. is there a hotel close to the port that will provide transportation from airport and port?

thanks.

one question : if we fly into florida. is there a hotel close to the port that will provide transportation from airport and port?

thanks.

PLENTY of nearby hotels offer shuttles, but I recommend just getting a cab or Uber ride to the port -- a lot less hassle in addition to less cost and less time.

Thanks for the great review, and thanks htowncruiser for bumping it back up, I doubt I'd have found it.

And now I finally know what the hall of odds is, since seeing it on deck plans I'd had a heck of a time trying to find out what it was.

looking for a ship to entertain a couple in their mid 40s, a couple in their mid 70s , a 14 year old and 16 year old. will this ship fit the bill?

Ships this size can prove a challenge to folks with mobility issues.

I just completed your amazing review ( the best I have ever read by the way). We sailed on Lady "O" in 2013, and since her two sisters. We are super excited about her move to Port Canaveral and am counting our days till we sail on her again ( 280+). As I read your review I realized how many things I have missed,. Jazz on 4, that amazing hidden sundeck and the hidden viewers. I know you don't want to spoil the hunt and fun, but could you guide me to a couple of them to help get me on the right path, so to speak. Once again, thank you for the endless hours of editing and viewing of pictures it took to give us this special journey .

I just completed your amazing review ( the best I have ever read by the way). We sailed on Lady "O" in 2013, and since her two sisters. We are super excited about her move to Port Canaveral and am counting our days till we sail on her again ( 280+). As I read your review I realized how many things I have missed,. Jazz on 4, that amazing hidden sundeck and the hidden viewers. I know you don't want to spoil the hunt and fun, but could you guide me to a couple of them to help get me on the right path, so to speak. Once again, thank you for the endless hours of editing and viewing of pictures it took to give us this special journey .

So as not to spoil for anyone who doesn't know, and not to be as so specific as to tempt those who don't want to be tempted to click on a link, I will steer you in the direction to find them. If you use the handy search function above, you'll find many conversations about the hidden gems. Plus, you'll find a thread with a link to a list of where you can find them all.

So as not to spoil for anyone who doesn't know, and not to be as so specific as to tempt those who don't want to be tempted to click on a link, I will steer you in the direction to find them. If you use the handy search function above, you'll find many conversations about the hidden gems. Plus, you'll find a thread with a link to a list of where you can find them all.

Thank you for this information, now one more request. Since I am technically challenged ( or just plain ignorant). what key words do I need to use in the search bar? I tried "hidden gems" and it brought up deck locations, cruise rates etc but nothing that resembled the "hidden gems" I am searching . Again thank you for the guidance.

I did find a thread using "small wonders". Thank you for your help.

I did find a thread using "small wonders". Thank you for your help.

You beat me to it! I saw the e-mail just a few minutes ago with your reply. I was going to suggest "small wonders" but suggest you add "Oasis" to that, so you don't get Disney Wonder posts mixed in. LOL

Happy searching! We're sailing Oasis for our 25th anniversary in September, and I plan on looking for each & every one. :D

Did you say which cabin you were in? If you did, I missed it and I'd be interested in knowing the location and what you thoughts were on the cabin, the location,and the noise level around you. I loved your review. I have read many and yours is undoubtedly one of the most informative I've seen. Thanks for the time and effort you put into it.

Thank you so much for this wonderful tour of the Oasis of the Seas. We board in a few weeks and I was a little nervous because she is so big and has so much to offer, but your posts have helped so much. I think I will actually feel like I am returning instead of boarding for the first time.