Dream - Belize, Honduras, Cozumel

pansoup81

We are going on this in September. If you had to pick 1 must do excursion, from these 3 places, what would you choose?

We visited Belize twice and did Mayan Ruins excursions both times. In Cozumel we just did our own thing shopping, and in Honduras we did the cabana rental which was awesome.

We are going on this in September. If you had to pick 1 must do excursion, from these 3 places, what would you choose?

Here is what I consider to be the most popular/talked about activities at each port:

Honduras (Roaatan): Little French Key

Belize: Cave Tubing

Cozumel: Mr. Sanchos (all inclusive or pay as you go) OR Nachi Cocum (all inclusive) OR Cozumel Bar Hop OR Chankanaab

Yes, I listed 4 for Cozumel but it really does offer a lot of different activities. :)

We visited Belize twice and did Mayan Ruins excursions both times. In Cozumel we just did our own thing shopping, and in Honduras we did the cabana rental which was awesome.

That is exactly our plans on our cruise in a few weeks. If we hadn't been to Tulum already I would probably take the excursion from Cozumel instead of the Mayan Ruins from Belize. We already did the cave tubing and Altun Ha in Belize so this time we are going to the Xunantunich ruins.

This will be our second time for the cabana rental.

Edited by Miller_KC

Little French Key in Rotaan!

Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel

Cave Tubing/Zipline in Belize with Butts Up - for an extra $10'pp you can get a private van for 10. This gets you back much earlier than the larger bus. Much cheaper that ship prices. Done this twice with the second time riding ATV's!

Thanks everyone. I really think we want to do cave tubing in Belize.

Book through carnival or another reputable company?

Whatever you feel comfortable with

I would say that http://cavetubing.bz/ gets the most reviews and positive comments if you go outside of Carnival. Will probably save you $20 per person too. However, price should really be your last consideration (in my opinion) as you want to pick the best tour. :)

Thanks everyone. I really think we want to do cave tubing in Belize.

Book through carnival or another reputable company?

Just be flexible. When we to to Belize it had been raining for a month and the cave tubing was flooded out.

Our excursion to Maya ruins was also flooded out, but they switched us to Altun Ha, which was a great experience.