Cannot log into my RCCL account

PRH

I have tried for a week now to get into my RCCL account. It keeps telling me there is no such email address (the only one I have) associated with an account. I tried eliminating cookies, closed out and restarted my computer, etc. all to no avail. I finally gave up and called Royal. Their customer service person told me there is no way to access my account without me setting up a brand new email and establishing a brand new account (HUH????). Sorry, he said. I asked three different times if I was understanding him--I would have to set up a whole NEW email account (different from the only one I have which their system now refuses to recognize) and a new RCCL account and then try to associate my C&A number. Yes, he said. That is what his supervisor told him. Unbelievable!! Why in the world would I set up a whole new email address only for Royal Caribbean? Has anyone else had this trouble?

I have tried for a week now to get into my RCCL account. It keeps telling me there is no such email address (the only one I have) associated with an account. I tried eliminating cookies, closed out and restarted my computer, etc. all to no avail. I finally gave up and called Royal. Their customer service person told me there is no way to access my account without me setting up a brand new email and establishing a brand new account (HUH????). Sorry, he said. I asked three different times if I was understanding him--I would have to set up a whole NEW email account (different from the only one I have which their system now refuses to recognize) and a new RCCL account and then try to associate my C&A number. Yes, he said. That is what his supervisor told him. Unbelievable!! Why in the world would I set up a whole new email address only for Royal Caribbean? Has anyone else had this trouble?

You need to call Crown & Anchor 1-800-526-9723

I'm having the same problem. We just booked a cruise yesterday and they won't let me in my C/A account. Say my email is invalid, well, I'm getting all their advertising on my "invalid" email. Don't feel like arguing now, will call tomorrow.:confused:

Go into your profile and make sure that your birthdate is correct.

I'm having the same problem. We just booked a cruise yesterday and they won't let me in my C/A account. Say my email is invalid, well, I'm getting all their advertising on my "invalid" email. Don't feel like arguing now, will call tomorrow.:confused:

It may also take some time for the booing to be processed.:D

Go into your profile and make sure that your birthdate is correct.

I tried to change Laura's birthdate and it wouldn't let me. Kept reverting back to what was listed. Had to call C&A.

Also had difficulty adding my C&A number to my email since Laura was set up on that first. Once again a quick call to C&A fixed it

Edited by John&LaLa