Too good to be true?

Logger1

Just booked on Regal E130 because it had larger balcony than others in this category. All the cabins around it were already booked. It is just my wife and me, but just that cabin being still available kind of bugs me. Am I missing anything with that cabin?:confused:

Just booked on Regal E130 because it had larger balcony than others in this category. All the cabins around it were already booked. It is just my wife and me, but just that cabin being still available kind of bugs me. Am I missing anything with that cabin?:confused:

Probably not booked, I would call Princess to verify or look in the computer in cruise personalizer to verify.

I don´t think its a bad cabin.

Look at the first post of this threat http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1965662

I think it´s because there is a door down the balcony

Oh this looks perfect now. I dug deeper and I think a bulkhead runs across the ship there and sticks out both sides. It would look stupid, so they boxed it in and extended balcony on both sides. Thanks for link, I think this cabin a keeper.:)

• 5 months later...

Hi, please can you tell me if E130 was a good cabin, looking to book both e125 and e130 and would like to know if there is an access door for crew beneath. Was there any noise from crew/theatre or much movement for being so low down- many thanks!

Hi, please can you tell me if E130 was a good cabin, looking to book both e125 and e130 and would like to know if there is an access door for crew beneath. Was there any noise from crew/theatre or much movement for being so low down- many thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! :)

Near the top of each forum is an option to "Search this Forum" and if you search for E130 E125 there are several discussions that include both E130 and E125.

Here are links to a couple of discussions that includes photos:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2123989&highlight=e130

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1965662&highlight=e130+e125

Edited by Astro Flyer