Birthday email from Princess 2.5 months early

Coral

Well - this is weird.

Logged into Princess to look at my info and they have my birthday month and year correct, but the date is wrong. Though by going by that date, they are still 2 months early....

Better early than late!

Strange things happen there, they constantly get things wrong, I have an honorary title (on their site anyway) that keeps dropping in and out. They get my wife's title wrong no matter how often it is corrected,

Just received a nice birthday email from Princess, pretty early..... Birthday at the end of April.....

Anyone else get one this early?

That is so you have enough time to book your birthday celebration cruise!:D

Their emails get a bit wacky. My sister bought us a bottle of wine for onboard to celebrate our anniversary. From that point on, all of our cruise emails started going to her until I finally called Princess to get it fixed! She was not pleased to get constant reminders of our fun in the sun when she will be in midterms! ;)

There have been a couple of threads, one started by me, that talk about the problems with emails. I was getting pre-cruise emails with blank areas for the info such as the captain's name left blank. I also got one saying how excited I must be for my cruise in the next couple of weeks--it's 6 months away.

For many of us all of the pre-cruise emails on Cruise Personalizer totally disappeared a couple of weeks ago.

My birthday is in two weeks. I'll be waiting to see if my birthday wishes are on time.

My birthday is tomorrow...will check and see!

Working in a school, we got a snow day today. I'll just call that a day off for my birthday...nice! :)

My Birthday is to tomorrow also, no E-Mail.

However, this does not surprise me. My Sister-In-Law gets lots of E-Mails from Princess and we get almost non. She calls to report what she gets.

Bob