Live...mostly...from Anthem

KarinaGW

I hope you guys all make it through without harm. I am sure the Captain knows what he is doing and I am also sure he didn't just decide to randomly sail through a storm! He is a highly skilled individual so trust him and don't second guess his decisions.

After the storm for those that are not too sick - enjoy a nice strong cocktail and tell tales. When this is all over - you will have a heck of a story to share!

Captain was doing a great job of updating us as to the situation and has had Abe let us know/reassure us since this became more severe. I have nothing but admiration for the crew and staff of this ship.

and, tell ABE that BOMBOY'S CANDY is following this experience, as well.

I worried this would happen, but have confidence in the ANTHEM, as well, Captain Anders. This is a very horrible sea-storm.

Just stay in bed and hang on tight. Hope everyone had a chance to put things away, at least down on the floor.

Not the way you wished your sophisticated Cruise Vacation to go, but you will be ok. Just ride it out.

capt says.

Storm is much more violent than ever thought. Fighting to tay in place and face into the wind. Another 2-3 hours again. Trying his best to reassure those who are terrified. Water damage in places...glass breakage, of course. Minibars are being comped.

I realize that most people wont want to eat but what about diabetics that need to eat, are they letting you go to the dining rooms?

This is a great question!! My grandfather is onboard and I'm concerned about him eating and his blood sugar during the storm. (he has diabetes)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I realize that most people wont want to eat but what about diabetics that need to eat, are they letting you go to the dining rooms?

They are comping the minibar access. There is genuineely no going anywhere. It would be truly hazardous to be out and about.

capt says.

Storm is much more violent than ever thought. Fighting to tay in place and face into the wind. Another 2-3 hours again. Trying his best to reassure those who are terrified. Water damage in places...glass breakage, of course. Minibars are being comped.

Keeping you in my thoughts .... although I am sure you will be fine :)