Luggage tag help

I did just about everything they asked of me from putting my own picture on the online check in to completing everything to the credit card then it says you can print your setsail pass but I cant find the luggage tag,is it the set sail pass with your boarding time and room # on it,it's kind of fat,not like a luggage tag?Im not that great on the computer so im amazed I got this far!Any help will be appreciated

I did just about everything they asked of me from putting my own picture on the online check in to completing everything to the credit card then it says you can print your setsail pass but I cant find the luggage tag,is it the set sail pass with your boarding time and room # on it,it's kind of fat,not like a luggage tag?Im not that great on the computer so im amazed I got this far!Any help will be appreciated

Luggage tags become available 7 weeks before the cruise.

• 11 months later...

You can put your own picture on the on-line check in? I did the on line stuff Friday and didn't notice a picture place.

There is a small LUGGAGE TAG button below where you print your SET SAIL docs.

Just printed mine this morning. Log back in and go to where you the screen where you print SET SAIL pass. It will be on this screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by brenderlou

You can put your own picture on the on-line check in? I did the on line stuff Friday and didn't notice a picture place.

I think photo only for Quantum class ships. We did it for our Quantum cruise but not for our upcoming Adventure cruise or our Indy cruise. Not sure about Oasis class ships

I had one luggage tag on my set sail pass thing that I printed off of the computer. Just made color copies.

I suggest you don't use the example of the luggage tag on the second sheet of your SetSail Pass. one. Wait until the luggage tag button shows up in your Cruise Planner and print tags from there. Your names along with your cabin number and deck will be on those. They are longer and will make attaching then to your luggage easier.

I had one luggage tag on my set sail pass thing that I printed off of the computer. Just made color copies.

As stated on your SetSail pass, these are NOT the luggage tags you use. The real ones are in color and are longer. They will be separate for you to print.

Here is what mine says on the SetSail pass:

Luggage Tags

The images below contain luggage destination information for each person in your reservation and any associated reservations in your SetSail Pass. They are not real luggage tags. Please use official luggage tags for your bags. If you need extra luggage tags, or if you have forgotten to bring your luggage tags with you, the images below can be used by the Porter to create luggage tags at the pier.

I suggest you don't use the example of the luggage tag on the second sheet of your SetSail Pass. one. Wait until the luggage tag button shows up in your Cruise Planner and print tags from there. Your names along with your cabin number and deck will be on those. They are longer and will make attaching then to your luggage easier.

I've never seen our names on our RCI print your own luggage tags, only our cabin number. There has only been a dotted line below a space where one can write in their name under the heading Guest Name as shown in the shot below.

Since this is a PDF document you can easily add your name using the Fill & Sign feature of the latest Adobe PDF Reader which is a free download. I added Name in my example below. Accessed this by selecting Sign & Fill option by clicking on the Tools tab.

attachment.php?attachmentid=401543&d=1483999629

Tag02.jpg.a882723a800e1c6ecc90fb1ea96548b3.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

I've never seen our names on our RCI print your own luggage tags, only our cabin number. There has only been a dotted line below a space where one can write in their name under the heading Guest Name as shown in the shot below.

Since this is a PDF document you can easily add your name using the Fill & Sign feature of the latest Adobe PDF Reader which is a free download. I added Name in my example below. Accessed this by selecting Sign & Fill option by clicking on the Tools tab.

I still have our luggage tags from our Dec. Oasis cruise and my name is on luggage tag and DH has his name on his luggage tags. these are not the official colored tags which I printed later. I printed them on card stock and cut them out and then slid them into the tag holders I bought after reading about them on CC. They are great.

Thank you for the correction. I just checked a video from our September 2016 Cruise on the Explorer. Only our Cabin Number and Deck Number are on the self print luggage tags. I printed our last names on them. The luggage tags we received from Celebrity had our first and last names on them for our April 2016 Eclipse Cruise.

Edited by davekathy

We ordered these luggage tag holders on Amazon and they are fantastic. Just fold up the tags once you can print them from your cruise planner, slide them in their nifty plastic holder, attach, and voila...water/tear proof tags that you can use on many, many cruises.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UR2M5FE/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Error on my part. Your name "will not" appear on the self printed luggage tags. You will need to do that.

I still have our luggage tags from our Dec. Oasis cruise and my name is on luggage tag and DH has his name on his luggage tags. these are not the official colored tags which I printed later. I printed them on card stock and cut them out and then slid them into the tag holders I bought after reading about them on CC. They are great.

You likely printed the last page of your Set Sail Pass which, as printed on it, has the information the luggage handlers at the pier need to fill in a tag there if you don't your printed tags. This has your names above the cabin location information as shown in my shot below.

Quantum class ships and Harmony, which use RFID, don't have this cabin location information on their Set Sail Pass and that's why I used our last October's Brilliance Set Sail Pass below.

attachment.php?attachmentid=401553&d=1484011911

TagsSetSail.jpg.91b26e4aac066e5579e8fab02fea47d8.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Thank you for the correction. I just checked a video from our September 2016 Cruise on the Explorer. Only our Cabin Number and Deck Number are on the self print luggage tags. I printed our last names on them. The luggage tags we received from Celebrity had our first and last names on them for our April 2016 Eclipse Cruise.

Yes, if you order and pay for the custom printed luggage tags from RCI or Celebrity you will receive tags in the mail with your names printed on them. It use to be if one was in a full suite you got custom tags as a benefit but this is no longer being done. The Celebrity self print tags are similar to RCI as these only have the cabin information on them and a space to write or fill in your name.

As I mentioned below it is very easy to add names to this PDF document using Adobe PDF Reader. It took me less than a minute to add davekathy

to this tag.

attachment.php?attachmentid=401555&d=1484013118

Xtag.jpg.487892c64f064bdb175b1302e912e64b.jpg

Edited by robtulipe