Sea Conditions Port Canaveral to Bahamas in February

searlie

Hi!

Thinking about taking a mini-cruise on Carnival Sensation while visiting family in Cocoa Beach in February.

I am a bit of a "fair-weather" traveler whether it be flying or cruising, I need it calm or I freak out just a bit..lol :( My husband and kids are fine.

Anyway, if anybody has information about how the seas are during that time, please let me know. I realize it can change so I just would like an idea.

Our cruise dates would be 2/21 - 2/24.

Thanks in advance! :)

p.s. I think I posted this in the wrong forum the first time (blogs and websites) so my apologies if I am mixed up!

If anyone can figure out what's going to happen with the weather, they will be a very wealthy person.

We've sailed out of Port Canaveral pretty much every month of the year. The roughest conditions we experienced was mid-January (also the coldest) however we only experienced that once and other January/February cruises were great.

Winter weather systems can be bad and they can extend down to Florida. But then it could be beautiful and 80 degrees.

Hi!

Thinking about taking a mini-cruise on Carnival Sensation while visiting family in Cocoa Beach in February.

I am a bit of a "fair-weather" traveler whether it be flying or cruising, I need it calm or I freak out just a bit..lol :( My husband and kids are fine.

Anyway, if anybody has information about how the seas are during that time, please let me know. I realize it can change so I just would like an idea.

Our cruise dates would be 2/21 - 2/24.

Thanks in advance! :)

p.s. I think I posted this in the wrong forum the first time (blogs and websites) so my apologies if I am mixed up!

No way to know or predict. Sometimes it's smooth, sometimes it's not.

Agree with the above comments. Just take a pill, or a patch, or a band, or other motion sickness remedy. You're on the sea, and mother nature, as evidenced by what happened to RCCL's Anthem this past week can be unpredictable.

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it.

I do realize there is no absolute way to know what the weather/seas will be, just thought if somebody normally cruises during that month and on that route, that would have an idea.

Thanks again! :)

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it.

I do realize there is no absolute way to know what the weather/seas will be, just thought if somebody normally cruises during that month and on that route, that would have an idea.

Thanks again! :)

We have cruised that route literally dozens on times, including February. No way to predict.